Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Bill Martin there’s a lot of truth in what you said up there but there are also an off a lot of really good ones out there and I know them and I’m pretty sure you do too.

Thing is the kids as we call them that are out there, moving and shaken defending this country and doing amazing things never get any air time because they go against the narrative that those in the media want us to see.

Life has a way of weeding them out and few of them ever get anywhere- they just become bitter and loud while the unseen are doing amazing things while being maligned and envied cuz ya know- it ain’t fair!😢

Stay positive my friend! There’s a lot of good ones out there.😎

Agree100% but I have to say it is somewhat disheartening to see the massive protests going on. Hopefully good will prevail as it did in WW2!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Agree100% but I have to say it is somewhat disheartening to see the massive protests going on. Hopefully good will prevail as it did in WW2!!

I believe it will!

Evil can be subtle or loud, unquestionably, it is out there, looking for a toe hold in the ignorant and intellectually lazy. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of fertile ground out there..

But take heart! Who do you wanna hang with? Some keyboard warrior or that young man on the trailer with the gator that you just posted when it all hits the fan? 😎

Nature has a way of thinning the pack in adversity. I’ll take scooter on the trailer every day.😊!!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• This protest stuff is getting way out of hand. Streets, walkways blocked. No way for emergency vehicles to get through, or the public for that matter. If I planned a block party and set it on a public roadway or walkway it would be shut down in a heartbeat and I'd get a big fine.

Cut the crap, you get a permit for designated areas which don't interrupt society. You can call the press to get the desired publicity. Go outside the agreed area and it gets shut down. Period! Any damage to public property and you pay if you don't get caught, no problem the organizer who purchased the permit is responsible. They pay. Period, accept it or go home before it starts.

• This protest stuff is getting way out of hand. Streets, walkways blocked. No way for emergency vehicles to get through, or the public for that matter. If I planned a block party and set it on a public roadway or walkway it would be shut down in a heartbeat and I'd get a big fine.

Cut the crap, you get a permit for designated areas which don't interrupt society. You can call the press to get the desired publicity. Go outside the agreed area and it gets shut down. Period! Any damage to public property and you pay if you don't get caught, no problem the organizer who purchased the permit is responsible. They pay. Period, accept it or go home before it starts.

I totally agree, but these radicals know how to play the system quit well. Just like putting up all signs in their native language, in their neighbor hoods.
    they’ll be the first to tell you to F-off — This Country don’t have a National Language in its Constitution.

• I just bought a couple of good books if you want to know just how crooked the people running our government have been and still are. VOL. 1 of "One Nation Under Blackmail" and VOL. 2 of " One Nation Under Blackmail" by Whitney Webb. I did not know that we had this many crooks running our government since the late1800's. Everyone should read these two books. I have not even started reading book 2 which ends with the Jeffrey Epstein saga.

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…imony-impeachment-inquiry

IMO this is a waste of time and money - the judiciary committee is not going to learn a single thing they don’t already have. Does anybody really believe that they will truthfully answer anything without asserting their 5th Amendment right?? There is obviously a Biden cartel but proving it is not gonna be a Perry Mason moment where they suddenly plead guilty and throw themselves on the mercy of the court!! Gonna have to prove their case another way.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I just bought a couple of good books if you want to know just how crooked the people running our government have been and still are. VOL. 1 of "One Nation Under Blackmail" and VOL. 2 of " One Nation Under Blackmail" by Whitney Webb. I did not know that we had this many crooks running our government since the late1800's. Everyone should read these two books. I have not even started reading book 2 which ends with the Jeffrey Epstein saga.

• PLEASE READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND

Politics has reached the point of being polar opposites regardless of the situation. One party says it's rainy, the other side says it's sunny. And it gets worse. Even when evidence is so compellingly on one side, the diehards will run their mouths off and change the subject just to run away from admitting the truth. The pictures below will prove that point beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden's mental ability to understand let alone remember basic details makes him 100% incompetent to hold the office of President.

All Presidents have a National Security Council that they usually meet with daily to share updated information on any and all issues that our government needs to be aware of and alert to what may happen. To not understand what's being discussed is bad, but not even remember who you nominated and were sworn into that position is beyond belief. Take a look at the following 3 pictures and see if you notice anything odd with them.

O'Bama's Security team

Trump's Security team

Biden's Security team

Notice anything odd here? Each person in the room has a name plate showing his name and title. If you ever watch C-span you'll see ever Senator or Representative as well as key department heads as well have these name plates. Everyone in the Obama and Trump team has their name plate in front of them so the others (and cameras) can see their names. BUT, the last picture of the Biden team, ALL the nameplates are pushed towards the center of the table and aimed towards Biden. He's so mentally impaired, he doesn't remember who these people are. These are some of the ones who would be recommending we launch a nuclear attack and here's a President would doesn't remember their name? Can election day and January 20th, 2025 come soon enough?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE