Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Yep your views are leftest and not popular least to me.

you just made his point for him.

Edward Neal is no where near left. But because he doesn’t have a woody for Trump, you perceive him as left.

Anything that is not agreeing with the hardline right, is left, is a flawed perception. It’s left of your thoughts, but still right of centre.

The whole country needs to relearn the word bipartisan.

• Division - - - its going to kill this country

And it will be the hardliners on both sides of the political isle who will be to blame

Seriously, if we cant reach across the isle to those on the other political side and have a good and friendly conversation where we are both willing to compromise for whats best for everyone then nothing will ever get done and this country will just continue to spiral down the toilet bowl

Being a hard ass and standing your ground might make you feel good, but its never going to solve our current political problems

remember, division has been the number one tool that has been used throughout history to increase the power and wealth of the political elite

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I agree.. this thread is supposed to be about Conservative Politics and Daily Events DISCUSSION... Most of the meaning of discussion is lost here.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I stand corrected - thanks for educating me - my metaphor was off. How bout it would take the country longer to change than Biden walking up a flight of stairs without falling - that work for ya??😂. ALSO - this thread is by FAR the longest running thread on this forum. It has existed and flourished because everyone has always been respectful, even if not agreeing, with every member’s point of view. Let us please carry on that tradition please - argue till the death but do it with respect. REMEMBER - we made it through BIG DOG and that was a rough one :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Funny how people say your a trump lover if you don't support the out of control left. Trump has been persecuted for 7 years now. As Chucky Shumer said, oh they will get you. They hate him because he was not in their old boys club. He has a shitty personality but he had great policies. I'll take policy over personality.

• Funny how people say your a trump lover if you don't support the out of control left. Trump has been persecuted for 7 years now. As Chucky Shumer said, oh they will get you. They hate him because he was not in their old boys club. He has a shitty personality but he had great policies. I'll take policy over personality.

They do not like Trump because he is not part of the "GOOD OLD BOYS CLUB" and on the hook for them. I want someone that will do the job and do not care about the personally. Just do what is good for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

• They do not like Trump because he is not part of the "GOOD OLD BOYS CLUB" and on the hook for them. I want someone that will do the job and do not care about the personally. Just do what is good for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.

okay FunCycle , so you have made it clear that you have me blocked so you probably wont see this, but if you do I would like you to consider the following

If a president has a personality that is so abrasive that half of the people in the country hate him and half of the members of congress will never vote for his policies simply because they don't like him how can that President ever really do what is best for the United States?

Seriously I love what Trump did for our economy and I love what he was trying to do with controlling our borders - I absolutely love his policies on those issues, but because of his personality I also think he was stopped in dead in his tracks on tons of other things I would have liked to see get done, things I truly think he could have gotten done if he didnt have such a "fuck you if you dont agree with me" personality

Its easy to say we dont care about personality, but if that personality further divides the country and prevents things from getting done shouldn't we care?

If you think about it, wasn't his personality one of the reasons why Ronald Reagan was such a successful president? He even managed to get a Democrat controlled congress to pass comprehensive tax reform.

Anyway, just something to think about

• Ask your self this - - if Trump had a more likable personality would Biden be president right now??

I don't think so!

whether we like it or not Presidential elections are, for a very large part, popularity contests, The First time around Trump was victorious in a very large part because people don't like Hillary Clinton

• I believe this thread should be about daily events and take the Conservative out of the equation. There is nothing more that I like than a good discussion with thought provoking ideas and not quips or memes... (although I am guilty of posting a aircraft carrier meme/video because I though it was funny not because I was saying the initial metaphor was not correct).. The original place I saw that video was someone talking about drifting their Subaru and the Aircraft carrier was posted with the saying... Drifting you Suibi... how cute....

Anyway, I am sure some here would believe that I am a lefty... that is the furtherest thing from the truth that there is... Honestly, I am neither left or right... I am that middle person that both sides dislike but still vie for to be on their side. Was Trump great... to me he was just OK... This current guy is really what I would call an embarrassment to our country... but actually if one looks at the extreme left he is pretty much what that segment represents.

Division as mentioned is truly the problem with our country now... and not just politically... but universally. The extremes of both sides will destroy our country faster than a normal R or D (using conservative as an R and liberal as a D) will any day... An example of this is here in Colorado the state (being the left who now controls this state) want to ban all assault weapons... with the definition being: assault = detachable magazine... crazy stuff. I am guessing this will pass since the densely populated portion of the state and the ritzie part of the state (Aspen, Vail) are now inhabited by a bunch of people who have moved here from another place and tried to make this place like the place they left because they didn't like it there. It will eventually, I am sure, be a court battle.

I don't block anyone, even when Big Dog was here because even though he was way out there... some of the things he mentioned were worth looking at and trying to digest to see all of the facets that make up our country (he is/was not alone in those thoughts).. When we block, ban books, and marginalize thought we are close to no longer being a democracy and becoming a totalitarian type of state. I know... TL;DR....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Ask your self this - - if Trump had a more likable personality would Biden be president right now??

I don't think so!

whether we like it or not Presidential elections are, for a very large part, popularity contests, The First time around Trump was victorious in a very large part because people don't like Hillary Clinton

I disagree. IF Trump would of followed the "program" from the beginning he WOULD def still be president. Every President is told what to do, when to do it and what protocol to follow. Trump simply decided to be himself and act as an actual president, that was never going to work when the establishment has been controlled by the same people for so long. They run the show, NOT the president. Trump was never going to be a yes man, and they can't really buy him off.

• On a more positive note when you consider what Biden has done to this country I think enough voters might just have learned that nice guys don't necessarily make great presidents - I highly suspect if the election were held tomorrow and it were Trump vs Biden that Trump would win by a landslide - - - - one thing I truly pray for is that the Democrats keep Biden as their choice for 2024, unless there is some kind of huge turn around I think just about anyone could beat him.

And just to throw it out there - If I could pick the next president - - - - - - - - Tulsi Gabbard would probably be my choice.

Yep thats right, I am a fan, seems to be one very smart lady and I really think she could bring people together and get good things done

• Biden a nice guy? What have you been drinking or smoking. I always thought he was creepy.

sorry, but Joe Biden comes off as a nice likable guy - - Im not saying that deep down inside he is actually nice, I'm just saying that to the average uneducated voter he comes off as nice.. - - unfortunately the vast majority of voters in this country are totally uneducated on the actual issues, they either vote on pure popularity or they simply vote the party line because thats what they have been taught.

Am I wrong?

• sorry, but Joe Biden comes off as a nice likable guy - - Im not saying that deep down inside he is actually nice, I'm just saying that to the average uneducated voter he comes off as nice.. - - unfortunately the vast majority of voters in this country are totally uneducated on the actual issues, they either vote on pure popularity or they simply vote the party line because thats what they have been taught.

Am I wrong?

I disagree he is a CREEP! TELL ME WHAT IS LIKEABLE ABOUT THE GUY?