Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So a lot of ya know I’m in transportation and I never knew what I heard to be true……that if a democrat gets in office get ready to go out of business. I won’t go out of business but I won’t lie this market is crap. Things aren’t moving businesses aren’t what they used to be. Fuel cost is $.60 a mile for a semi and they want things moved for $1.50 a mile. Shop labor is up to $190 a hour at most shops and they will rape anyone in their shop. Right now a rig that used to cost $185,000 now is 300,000. A lot of us trucking are adapting but if a breakdown happens a lot are giving up. I fought for this country in the Army and will never regret that…..but this isn’t what I fought for. I will always bleed red white blue. Where did this world turn. So many good lives are gonna be ruined by politics and don’t understand because politics was supposed to keep us safe not become kings and I’m sorry that’s what politics is now kings doing what they think is right.

Sorry for this rant and not pointing fingers at democrats but in the transportation industry it’s always showed it’s face the most.

• Excalibur hundreds of thousands if not millions of small business jobs have been lost because of Covid policies, and 18 months of unemployment benefits, put on yours and mine credit card.

How many jobs do you think will be lost at the federal level? Precious few I imagine..

32 trillion in debt but hey, we still need big bird and . PBS don’t we?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Excalibur hundreds of thousands if not millions of small business jobs have been lost because of Covid policies, and 18 months of unemployment benefits, put on yours and mine credit card.

How many jobs do you think will be lost at the federal level? Precious few I imagine..

32 trillion in debt but hey, we still need big bird and . PBS don’t we?

so true I can’t even speak

• I don't know if this was all Biden's idea, or if his left hand man MAYOR PETE had any input, but the end result is the same. Since they BOTH love choo choo trains, they just announced $100 BILLION grant from their infrastructure monies to "improve" rail service outside DC. The monies will be used to merge Way Trucking with the Norfolk Railway to create a new company. with their history of failures and wokeness, I'm sure the new company will be called "No forking way" transit.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• People in this country who are into politics always seem to blame the other party for everything that they think has gone wrong, yet when we change the party in power the only thing that actually changes is the rhetoric. The actual buying and selling of political favors stays the same and the people in charge are the only ones who's financial situation gets better.

Both sides live by reaching into the wallets of the American people and giving away their money, the only difference is who they spend that money on and it's never middle class working Americans.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• People in this country who are into politics always seem to blame the other party for everything that they think has gone wrong, yet when we change the party in power the only thing that actually changes is the rhetoric. The actual buying and selling of political favors stays the same and the people in charge are the only ones who's financial situation gets better.

Both sides live by reaching into the wallets of the American people and giving away their money, the only difference is who they spend that money on and it's never middle class working Americans.

Not always true. Trump had the border under control and building a wall to get it more under control. Is what the dems doing the same.? Just one example.

• Not always true. Trump had the border under control and building a wall to get it more under control. Is what the dems doing the same.? Just one example.

Trump was an enigma - He is not and never was a Party Republican and this is why party insiders want him gone just as badly as party democrats wanted him gone - - - and you can 100% be guaranteed that short of an actual revolution Trump will never be president again

So forget Trump, lets look at which Party actually spends the most of our tax money - and remember just because they might spend a few cents on something you like they are still wasting most on things you don't

here are the top five Presidents who increased the national debt the most out of all of our histories Presidents - - and right there in the middle, probably the most beloved Republican of my life Ronald Reagan - - I loved the man, I loved many of his policies but fact remains financially his administration took huge amounts more from the American people than we got back and future generations were left in a deeper financial hole to try to fill with their tax dollars - - - Edit, and lets not forget that it was also Reagan, beloved Republican who gave amnesty to all of the illegals in the country at the time

Top 5 Presidents Who Contributed to the Debt by Percentage

Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)

President Roosevelt added the largest percentage increase to the national debt. Although he only added $236 billion, this was an increase of about 1,048% from the $22.5 billion debt level left by President Herbert Hoover before him. The Great Depression and the New Dealcontributed to FDR's yearly deficits, but the biggest cost was World War II—it added $186.3 billion to the debt between 1942 and 1945.3

Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)

President Wilson was the second-largest contributor to the debt, percentage-wise. He added about $21 billion, which was a 723% increase over the $2.9 billion debt of his predecessor. World War I contributed to the deficits that raised the national debt.3

Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)

President Reagan increased the debt by $1.86 trillion, or by 186%. Reagan's supply-side economics didn't grow the economy enough to offset the lost revenue from its tax cuts. Reagan also increased the defense budget by 35%.4

George W. Bush (2001-2009)

President Bush added $5.85 trillion to the national debt. That's a 101% increase, putting him in fourth. Bush launched the War on Terror in response to the 9/11 attacks, which led to multi-trillion-dollar spending on the War in Afghanistan and the War in Iraq. Bush also dealt with the 2001 recession and the 2008 financial crisis.5

Barack Obama (2009-2017)

Under President Obama, the national debt grew the most in dollar terms ($8.6 trillion) and was fifth by percentage at 74%. Obama fought the Great Recession with an $831 billion economic stimulus package and added $858 billion through tax cuts. Even though the fiscal year 2009 budget was set by President Bush, Obama added to it with the Economic Stimulus Act in 2009.

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• The Border wall is a distraction used to make voters look one way while the politicians stick their hands in your pocket and steal your money

just one of many such tools politicians use as distractions.

Seriously, think about it. if Politicians really wanted to stop illegal immigration they could do it in a heart beat by simply shutting down any business that hires an illegal - - if there were no jobs there would be no reason for illegals to come here

But the politicians dont do this - - so ask yourself why? - it would be so easy the laws are already on the books, so why dont they simply enforce them? - - because they don't want to because they know they would get voted out of office if the people in this country had to pay the prices for their food and goods that they would cost if Americans had to do the jobs that the illegals now do

fact is almost no one actually wants the illegals gone because no one wants their food and goods to cost what they would cost if the illegals were not here doing the jobs they do

Seriously if you would not willing pay 10 or more times for your food - then you do not really want illegals gone.

As a side note - if you don't live in a border state have illegals even impacted your personal life in a bad way? - - how many do you see on any given day? - - - have they actually harmed you personally or have you just been old the idea that its something to base your vote on? - - - - think about it!

• Put the military on our border and have them turn back anyone breaching it. No asylum, no court date. I know, not legal but do an executive order and let's see what congress does.

Are you willing to pay 10 times higher prices for your food?

Why do you believe that these people who only want a better life are your enemy? - - - what have they done to you to deserve your hate?

Seriously - - please think about it - - - - have these people actually caused you personal harm? or have they allowed you to have low cost affordable produce and food?

instead of hating someone who simply wants a better life why not hate the employers who hire them? - - they are Americans cheating the system - - lets put them all out of business - - and pay 5$ for a head of lettuce ?????

• Yes

• Not always true. Trump had the border under control and building a wall to get it more under control. Is what the dems doing the same.? Just one example.

I don't know about that. Every time I get into my truck and hit "D" it brings us further into debt. But if you hit "R", it rolls taxes and spending BACK and life gets a LOT easier to make ends meet since it reverses the bad things the other party lied about and spent us into bankruptcy.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE