Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• From what I have seen Trump’s campaign launch is off to a very rocky start. Bout the only one that I have seen come out in full support is Lindsey Graham and the Democrats. I really don’t see a chance where he will get the nomination - I believe that America has had enough of The Donald. It’s a shame - right message but wrong messenger all due to his ego!! I hope somebody takes the handoff from Trump and runs his platform forward with a less abrasive delivery.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ...The only question is will the Republican Party pick the one guy we already know more than half the country hates...

Trump was a convenient target. The left can generate hate on anyone, they are really good at it. 1984 levels of good. Look back on Sarah Palin. The amount of hate towards her was horrifying. They will do the same to DeSantis or Tulsi.

...as mixed as I am about a return of Trump; mostly because he didn't purge democrat loyalist from staff positions (Fraudchi, Moron Miley etc), he isn't the reason he's hated.

So based on comments I read here not long ago, many in this forum stated they were pleasantly surprised by their voting experience, the name checks, etc. I did not read one person saying they walked in, uninhibited, sat down voted and left. Soooo, what the deal. It can't be great in person, but bad in a BS text.

In deeper red states. In blue states this happens:

• So based on comments I read here not long ago, many in this forum stated they were pleasantly surprised by their voting experience, the name checks, etc. I did not read one person saying they walked in, uninhibited, sat down voted and left. Soooo, what the deal. It can't be great in person, but bad in a BS text.

My words as by myself.

NJ Changed things this time around (a week ago). Good stuff. Also they allow voting only a few days before and in person. Allowing sloppy mail voting for months is a process that is still going on in many states (I believe that is the reason for the week + long hold up) and in my opinion leaves the door open for ballot harvesting and perverted pay to vote schemes. Originally mail in voting was permitted for military, sick, or people in very rural areas before modern transportation. like just about everything these days it gets perverted and twisted.

• Good info, scary.

• My words as by myself.

NJ Changed things this time around (a week ago). Good stuff. Also they allow voting only a few days before and in person. Allowing sloppy mail voting for months is a process that is still going on in many states (I believe that is the reason for the week + long hold up) and in my opinion leaves the door open for ballot harvesting and perverted pay to vote schemes. Originally mail in voting was permitted for military, sick, or people in very rural areas before modern transportation. like just about everything these days it gets perverted and twisted.

We have been using mail in ballots here in Colorado for about 15 years.... From everything I can see we haven't had any issues with it.

I usually get my ballot in the mail a couple of weeks before the election, vote and take it to a ballot box because I do not want to pay for postage and really don't trust USPS... (I ordered a flash drive from Bestbuy a year ago, never showed, got a refund and a year later USPS delivered the device)

I dropped my ballot in the box on a Monday and got a response from the State the next day that my ballot was received and counted. I guess I am happy with that process...

I agree, I do believe that mail in process delays the vote tally.....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Think this organized shoplifting doesn't affect what you pay for products. Stock market and retirement accounts. Yet corrupt DAs spent their time digging through info to look for possible crimes on Trump.

"At Target, year-to-date, incremental shortage has already reduced our gross margin by more than $400 million vs. last year," Target CFO Michael Fiddelke said on the earnings call, "and we expect it will reduce our gross margin by more than $600 million for the full year."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/mone…its-this-year/ar-AA14aMxo

• One person one vote in a secure manor is one thing, if everyone had honest intensions as you have.... but as shown in previous videos there were so many instances of people dropping off Mutiple ballots that the DA's chose not to look into it due to reasoning they couldn't identify most of the violators.

"But District Attorney Jim Martin said no one will be prosecuted because identifying most of the violators is impossible."

"Detectives watched video surveillance of five ballot boxes placed throughout the county, according to Martin. The investigation found at least 288 people deposited at least more than one ballot in the drop boxes."

https://www.witf.org/2022/04/0…y-district-attorney-says/

• I guess it’s just standard operating procedure for the Democrats to disparage and go after Trump they always have and always will. Equally so the Paul Ryan’s the Bill Bennett’s and the old comfortable country club Republicans who belly up to the trough right next to the Democrats are starting to crawl out from the woodwork.

Donald Trump has many many people behind him and I for one would love to see a good house cleaning in Washington.How Donald Trump behaves or misbehaves going forward will decide his fate I believe. If he looks in the mirror understands what got him in trouble, and what made him a success, an amazing success, then look straight into the television and say to the people that do not like him and ask the question “which economy do you want, the Biden or the Trump?

I for one have said it before. I have no real desire to be friends with or hang out with the many people that provide services to me. Some of them are unknown. What is important to me, is the quality of their service and the integrity of their work.

Trump never to my knowledge ever starts anything without the intent of winning. He goes all in. This upcoming election will be a testament, on how crafty, effective he can be and how much he has learned from the past.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The serfs and sheep of the world seem to never tire of electing those that reach deeper and deeper into their pockets and tell them just a little more just a little more and we will save you. All the while, saying, can you turn up the heat in here it’s a little chilly and more cracked crab and steak please. And by the way, tell the chauffeur to get the car ready, I need to take my jet to discuss what it is we can do for the little people.

In a lot of ways, you can’t blame them - we allow them to do it, and we continually elect them.

It begs the question “why does the electorate constantly beg for a life preserver from those that pushed them overboard?”

you get what you vote for….

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The Democrats keep harping on no widespread election fraud. With as close as do many elections are running these days it wouldn’t take a lot of cheating to sway an election. In person, ID provided and only Election Day voting unless military or physically impaired. We have to restore faith in the election process. If I can hobble my one legged ass into vote — healthy people can get off the couch just one day and do their patriotic duty !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Immanent destruction. Imagine 4 days at Nogales. This is what they caught. Think of what got through the boarder as a whole. Underground, through and in the air. This is beyond insane. All for future votes.

• Immanent destruction. Imagine 4 days at Nogales. This is what they caught. Think of what got through the boarder as a whole. Underground, through and in the air. This is beyond insane. All for future votes.

I posed earlier about drugs... It is a big problem.... Those are truly horrific numbers to think about... The real question at least in my mind is why are WE using all of those drugs? If there weren't able to be sold here they also would not be at the border....

Let's take a look at our society and the complete lack of motivation, integrity, moral and ethical compass.

All my life drug use has been an issue, and it just gets worse, why? That is what needs to be addressed regarding drugs...

• I do understand that it is against the law to drop off someone else's ballot, having said that; Here in CO the ballot comes to my house with my name and a number registered to me. If any of that is altered it is automatically not accepted.

Aside from the law being broken, which happens with all kinds of stuff daily without consequence, I will play the Devil's advocate and say.. In my house there are 4 people who live here, me, wife, daughter, and son all legal voting age. Each received a separate ballot and each voted, but I dropped them off...Illegal yes, voter fraud no...

This whole voter fraud thing is really a bewilderment to me... I am not denying that it happens (or always has) but why are the R's the primary people pushing this. The US House Rep vote here for district 3 had (D) Frisch (who was leading until a couple of days ago) and (R) Boebert who is now ahead by 1100 votes... It will trigger a recount, but at no time have I heard the D guy say anything about voter fraud... With certainty I will say if this were reversed Boebert would claim fraud.

I hear people say, can't trust the machines, we need paper ballots without acknowledging that yes the machines can make a mistake, but so can the people counting (if they don't use a machine to tally the vote). I would be more concerned with a person not tallying a vote or giving the vote to the opposite candidate than a machine making a mistake... but that is just me.

Edit: I had a paper ballot that I voted with by marking the little bubbles with a pen, and they tally it with an optical reading machine.