Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Perhaps the FBI should head up to Chicago to find out where the 30 million yes 30 million pages of documents that Barack Obama trucked out of the White House and headed to Illinois with and where they may be stored. He promised to put them all on a drive and deliver them back to the White House but that was over six years ago. 30 million pages sitting somewhere waiting for a library to be built I hope they have a padlock on the door …..

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Food for thought

The primary reason why the overall inflation numbers for the month of July didnt look as bad as expected was because of a huge drop in the price of gasoline for the month. Most other things still went up such as food which was up 1.1%, but the average was brought down by the drop in fuel prices

So the question is why did fuel prices come down and is it a good sign for the economic future?

Fuel prices down because inflation has crippled peoples ability to travel

Gasoline dropping in price because people have stopped buying it because they need the money to buy food that is continuing to go up in price - - that doesn't sound like something to be happy about to me.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Take away the drop in fuel prices and things don't look as good as the administration wants to paint it - - - if you can't afford to house and feed your family the price of gas doesn't really matter - does it?

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• Just throwing my comment in here as I feel it is appropriate I make my stand. As a veteran and a former sworn Sheriff's Deputy Reserve (yes, 10 years as a deputy for free), I can say that I have been in the "fatal funnel", I have been between the bullets and the target.

I can't tell any of you what to do, or what to feel -- but as for me I feel it is my duty to protect my family and those around me as best I can. There are sheeps and there are wolves -- I am a sheepdog.

Armchair quarterbacks that have weeks or months to decide how they would act have no idea what they'd do when they have less than two seconds to decide whether to fight or flee. If you don't want to be one of the victims or heroes, that's fine. But don't condemn those who have got your back whether you're thankful for it or not.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down is life for his friends." John 15:13 KJV

• Man armed with AR-15 style rifle shoots into FBI Cincinnati building with a nail gun and flees leading to interstate standoff

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u…-leading-inters-rcna42669

very odd - - so, he had an AR-15 style rifle with him and also a nail gun and then chose to fire into the building with the nail gun - - and now I guess is in a standoff with the rifle??

weird

• very odd - - so, he had an AR-15 style rifle with him and also a nail gun and then chose to fire into the building with the nail gun - - and now I guess is in a standoff with the rifle??

weird

A little too wierd for me right?

Like this dude slings an AR over his shoulder and decides to bring his Paslode with him, so he can fire a few 16 penny nails? Seems a little sus.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Very well said sir!

Respect to you and all others who choose to wear the uniform and badge, to help keep us safe.

I am not in law enforcement but have family who is. It's more difficult that people think and yes - there are always good and bad folks - doesn't mean you trash the group.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• A little too wierd for me right?

Like this dude slings an AR over his shoulder and decides to bring his Paslode with him, so he can fire a few 16 penny nails? Seems a little sus.

perhaps the nail gun was at the building already for some construction purpose and he just picked it up and fired - - - but yea very weird

I'm sorry, but there is just something about this guys speech pattern and inflection that makes me want to pinch his little head off his shoulders. He and Schiff sound just about the same to me.

Beyond that ........

Just in .... after saying he personally green lighted the raid on President Trumps home Garland said......

"It is standard practice to seek less intrusive means as an alternative to a search and to narrowly scope any search that is undertaken"

OK, so why didn't you do that ?

........... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• In the end I think it has been very clear for a very long time that the current administration and the leaders of both chambers of congress will do whatever they think it takes to try to insure that Trump is barred from ever being allowed to run for any political office.

Third World politics at its finest

And its not just the Democrats - there are plenty of Republican leaders that want Trump gone just as badly as the Democrats do

• Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• DOJ has asked the judge to unseal and make public the warrant for the raid and the receipt of what they collected in the raid.

The judge has now kicked the request back to the DOJ telling them they need to get Trumps approval to do this and they have until tomorrow at 3pm to do so

Its going to be intersection to see what Trump does next

• DOJ has asked the judge to unseal and make public the warrant for the raid and the receipt of what they collected in the raid.

The judge has now kicked the request back to the DOJ telling them they need to get Trumps approval to do this and they have until tomorrow at 3pm to do so

Its going to be intersection to see what Trump does next

I will be surprised if tRump will approve it, given his track record.