Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Slingblade, you speak as if you know all that was going on during the shooting. The problem with your stance is that it is in hindsight, from a couch far away from the event. We’re there problems? Yes. No let’s learn (from those who were there) the full truth. Quit watching Die Hard movies and let the professionals sort it out.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• Slingblade, you speak as if you know all that was going on during the shooting. The problem with your stance is that it is in hindsight, from a couch far away from the event. We’re there problems? Yes. No let’s learn (from those who were there) the full truth. Quit watching Die Hard movies and let the professionals sort it out.

This is from video and audio from inside the school along with expert Texas State Safety Officer testimony. This is why he is also too scared to even attend city council meetings, which he was all too eager to get sworn into just a couple of weeks ago in secret, now. He knows that everyone now has the proof he is a coward that allowed 19 children and 2 teachers die while cowered down at the opposite end of the hallway. He tried to say he was at the door praying while he tried key after key in the door. We now know there was no one touch that door which wasn't even locked. So yes, he is nothing more than a big pussy that wanted to look important in a blue uniform.

• Normally I would be glad to get him out of California, but if this is the only other option - - - I dont think so

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• During the pandemic we were told to disregard any medical opinions unless they came from a doctor. Now we have all the law enforcement experience coming from Monday morning quarterbacks with no law enforcement experience. Welcome to social media.

• During the pandemic we were told to disregard any medical opinions unless they came from a doctor. Now we have all the law enforcement experience coming from Monday morning quarterbacks with no law enforcement experience. Welcome to social media.

Apparently, you have not watched any news. Or perhaps Tucker Carlson hasn’t told you what your opinion is yet.

• From all accounts I have heard it appears that the officer in charge made a grave error in judgment. Nobody - I mean NOBODY knows what was going thru his mind but him. The dead kids and teachers are an unspeakable tragedy but that officer has to live with the decision he made that day for the rest of his life. I for one believe that he deserves some compassion - he dedicated his life to public service and crucifying him for one bad/whatever decision seems extreme. Unless you have been in that situation and had to make that call can you really judge? What if he had ordered LEO to barrel thru the door and we had a dozen dead officers - would we still be vilifying him??? There are no winners here - all that were there that day are victims IMO.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• This is the coward. This is where I place the blame. As a society we seem to be drifting away from accountability. The violent offenders are being portrayed as victims of the system. If we continue to move towards this trend, we can expect more to follow.

Texas school shooting: DPS searches Uvalde shooter Salvador Ramos ...

• I do believe that the officers on scene had a moral obligation to act even though they had no legal requirement to do so. Ultimately every officer will have to face their decision to stand by instead of act. The incident commander's call to handle it as a barricaded hostage situation instead of an active shooter will be debated. Ultimately with the luxury of hind site his decision was a bad one based on available information.

Unless you've entered a door with an armed subject on the other side you don't know what you would do. With the shortage of officers nation wide I'm sure a department would be happy to take your application.

• I do believe that the officers on scene had a moral obligation to act even though they had no legal requirement to do so. Ultimately every officer will have to face their decision to stand by instead of act. The incident commander's call to handle it as a barricaded hostage situation instead of an active shooter will be debated. Ultimately with the luxury of hind site his decision was a bad one based on available information.

Unless you've entered a door with an armed subject on the other side you don't know what you would do. With the shortage of officers nation wide I'm sure a department would be happy to take your application.

BRAVO SIR!! I ain’t gonna be the one to barge in that door for what they pay LEO - so who the hell am I to judge - long as I’ve known you I know you would have - you have the right to say what or what not you think should have been done IMHO !!

• Always!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• BRAVO SIR!! I ain’t gonna be the one to barge in that door for what they pay LEO - so who the hell am I to judge - long as I’ve known you I know you would have - you have the right to say what or what not you think should have been done IMHO !!

Are you high or something? That is exactly where the difference lies. You, like me, didn’t apply for or take that job, I’m assuming. They did! This is exactly what they signed up for. They also received the training, unlike you or me, again I assume you haven’t. They also had the weapons and protection, which none of those kids did. This would be like saying a firefighter shouldn’t run into the burning building for the pay they receive. The unwavering ‘back the blue’ nonsense on here would be laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic. I’ll let you get back to your bong or whatever now.

• Are you high or something? That is exactly where the difference lies. You, like me, didn’t apply for or take that job, I’m assuming. They did! This is exactly what they signed up for. They also received the training, unlike you or me, again I assume you haven’t. They also had the weapons and protection, which none of those kids did. This would be like saying a firefighter shouldn’t run into the burning building for the pay they receive. The unwavering ‘back the blue’ nonsense on her would be laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic. I’ll let you get back to your bong or whatever now.

Being in the legal profession for most of my life I have had the pleasure of knowing countless law enforcement officers - many of which would put themselves between you or I and a bullet. I’ll give you this - it appears obvious that this officer completely botched this call and will probably regret it the rest of his life. Now I will ask you a question - if you were the one to make the call and decided to go Rambo and a dozen officers were killed - how would you live with that?? I’m just think making a life or death call from your Lazyboy after the fact is easy - under the gun - not so much. And yes - I will back the blue unless it is proven they have committed a crime - what else is between us and anarchy??

• Being in the legal profession for most of my life I have had the pleasure of knowing countless law enforcement officers - many of which would put themselves between you or I and a bullet. I’ll give you this - it appears obvious that this officer completely botched this call and will probably regret it the rest of his life. Now I will ask you a question - if you were the one to make the call and decided to go Rambo and a dozen officers were killed - how would you live with that?? I’m just think making a life or death call from your Lazyboy after the fact is easy - under the gun - not so much. And yes - I will back the blue unless it is proven they have committed a crime - what else is between us and anarchy??

This wasn’t a case of a split second momentary call. He cowered down, at the opposite end of the hall for over an hour. Then he gave the total bullshit answer of being at the door trying key after key, trying to get the door open. When in fact, not a single officer touched the door handle until the boarder agents finally said fuck it we are going in, 77 minutes later. So, he is without a doubt a god damn coward. He needs to be in prison for this. I really hope someone in the community steps up and gives him what he really deserves because our screwed up justice system with qualified immunity, he won’t even get a slap on the hand. Anyone in law enforcement or legal system that can’t condemn this coward should be turning in their badge or their law license.