Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I am a Vietnam vet. I didn't support the war and dispise any politician supporting a war for political reasons. But, I'm at my limit. It's time to take it to Putin and if that is ww3 so be it. We as human beings cannot put up with this any longer.

Well, I missed Vietnam by the skin of my teeth, very high number in the final draft kept my ass clear - so first I would like to thank you for your service. You and every other person who put your lives on the line for the rest of us are my heros, I love each and every one of you with all I have <3

As to fighting Putin, I truly pray that it doesn't come to that. I do not believe Putin is mentally stable and I fear he would go nuclear simply to avoid having to face defeat. I will add though that if we do need to go against him we need to go in 100%, no half assed BS like Vietnam where we didn't even have the balls to call it a war - - -

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• https://nypost.com/2022/03/16/…ed-with-fraud-conspiracy/

And little by little we see the corruption of BLM !! I would like to know how all the millions of dollars they have brought in helped black folks other than corrupt founders and leaders!! Proof that no matter black or white - give em power - they don’t give a crap about you -only enriching themselves.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well, have to laugh at calling Putin a war criminal. Didn't the allies including us, let war criminals off after the Nuremberg trials? Some sentenced to death actually got freedom years later. We're pretty pathetic! I can't stand our politicians acting as though they're horrified but then cower when it comes to teaching putin a lesson.

• Problem is, we never go in 100%. Well, maybe Iraq in the beginning but we even didn't follow through on that. Kuwait we did but that was just driving Hussain out not defeating him and holding the country.

We did pretty good in Grenada 8o

• Yep don't remember that. Was that a big conflict

Watch Heartbreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood - - it might help you remember

• All I can say is there's not much to be proud of anymore.

Im not so sure, just because the world seems to have become sissified and woke in no way diminishes my pride in the America I grew up in - - now for the girly men of todays generation - - if they dont have anything to have pride in - screw them, that's their problem. Each generation can only be responsible for what we do with what we are given and once our turn is done what the next does with it is on them

yea its sad, and I do worry about what kind of America my kids & grandkids are going to make for themselves, but its theirs now - As an old retired fart I have to pass the baton just as our parents and grandparents did and if I agree with their choices or not it doesn't really matter - they are the ones that will live with this choices.

but anyway my pride in this country is not based on what they will choose to do, my pride in this country is based on that my fathers generation and my generation have done - - sure it wasn't perfect, but its pretty darn good

• And that and maybe $2 will get u a cup of coffee. Do you really believe what was done in the past influences todays generation? Oh, unless it's perceived as racism.

actually what I'm saying is that you and I and those who came before us are done - hopefully we did the best we could to give our children and grandchildren the best America we could give them - - now what they do with it, what they make it into - - that's up to them

• As the wise words of the older generation - my Dad said “your generation is takin a fast train to hell and you fuckin lawyers are the engineers” !! He really loved me :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• As the wise words of the older generation - my Dad said “your generation is takin a fast train to hell and you fuckin lawyers are the engineers” !! He really loved me :00008172:

funny thing is every generation probably feels the same way about the next

yep every generation thinks the way they did things was the best way and every next generation thinks the one that came before "just didn’t get it!"

in the end its always a constant evolution molded by each new generation much to the disgust of the one that came before

And Yes, I am sure he did love you - - despite the fact you became a lawyer 8|

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Anyone else wonder why Biden has no problem going after Russian "money" so easily for their actions against Ukraine, yet he refuses do say or do ANYTHING about China enleashing the Coron Virus out to the world? An action that has killed over 3 MILLION people and caused TRILLIONS of dollars of lost revenues all over the world. Could it be that he and his family only made a few MILLION dollars off Russia, yet there's no way of telling just how much he and his family underhandedly grabbed from China? Fod for thought 'eh as they say. FiLM at 11?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE