Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• No photo description available.

"Three Contractors"

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.

One is from Chicago, another is from Kentucky, and the third is from New Orleans.

All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.

* The New Orleans contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil.

"Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $9,000. That's $4,000 for materials, $4,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me."

* The Kentucky contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $7,000. That's $3,000 for materials, $3,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me."

* The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$27,000."

The official, incredulous, says:

"You didn't even measure like the other guys. How did you come up with such a high figure? ”

The Chicago contractor whispers back:

"$10,000 for me, $10,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Kentucky to fix the fence."

* "Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the Government Stimulus plan worked.

Remember... Four boxes keep us free:

- The soap box,

- The ballot box,

- The jury box,

and...

- The cartridge box.

"I love my country. it's the government I'm afraid of!"

• August 15 plus 8. Where's Cocaine Mike?

Where is that coward President Biden of yours ??? Say what you want about Trump but at least he stood toe to toe with a very hostile press. Biden and his handlers know he will fold like a cheap suit if pressed.. still waiting on ya to give me your favorite thing Biden has done since becoming President - guess ya can’t come up with anything - I get it - me neither !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Where is that coward President Biden of yours ??? Say what you want about Trump but at least he stood toe to toe with a very hostile press. Biden and his handlers know he will fold like a cheap suit if pressed.. still waiting on ya to give me your favorite thing Biden has done since becoming President - guess ya can’t come up with anything - I get it - me neither !!

Your gonna keep on waiting. Noticed this one just keeps trolling the forum. Taking random jabs and running to incite members but can't actually hold a conversation. Never seen one question answered(may actually be biden in disguise now that I think about it).Acts much like the the member that was muzzled for barking too much that they claimed to leave because of but came right back to pester from the opposite side... pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot...

• Your gonna keep on waiting. Noticed this one just keeps trolling the forum. Taking random jabs and running to incite members but can't actually hold a conversation. Never seen one question answered(may actually be biden in disguise now that I think about it).Acts much like the the member that was muzzled for barking too much that they claimed to leave because of but came right back to pester from the opposite side... pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot...

I know - I would just like openair know that I would love to debate him over the CURRENT President’s actions and policies. I already know he and I could have a drink & steak together cause we have a common love - the Sling - even though politically we are at opposite ends of the spectrum!’

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I know - I would just like openair know that I would love to debate him over the CURRENT President’s actions and policies. I already know he and I could have a drink & steak together cause we have a common love - the Sling - even though politically we are at opposite ends of the spectrum!’

I couldn't agree more, that's why I wish I could see more discussions instead of comment and hide comment and hide. I really enjoy watching the debates here and feel that the other side should be well represented. It benefits all for a healthy conversation and I do feel I've seen the potential for that if they could just quit acting like the members they despise. Just my opinion.

• The airport in Kabul has a single runway. One incident (rocket, crash etc) can shut down the entire evacuation mission in Afghanistan. BTW the Taliban now have US supplied weapons that can easily stop the evaluations. We have conceded power over our forces to the Taliban.

• The airport in Kabul has a single runway. One incident (rocket, crash etc) can shut down the entire evacuation mission in Afghanistan. BTW the Taliban now have US supplied weapons that can easily stop the evaluations. We have conceded power over our forces to the Taliban.

Most likely many of those weapons are already being reverse engineered or will be. Some hard choices are going to have to be made soon.

• I know - I would just like openair know that I would love to debate him over the CURRENT President’s actions and policies. I already know he and I could have a drink & steak together cause we have a common love - the Sling - even though politically we are at opposite ends of the spectrum!’

There is no normal conversation with a leftist. I have attempted this, I have even accepted at times when Trump was out of line and some of the shit he did wrong. It is very rare to find a hardcore democrat nowadays willing to see both sides of the equation and with common sense. Thats a thing of the past my friend.

He is a religiously devout democrat. The Democrat party is his god. To him it is beautiful and perfect in every way. The democrat party understands that to evolve into a totalitarian regime, you need devout followers.

If democrats opened a concentration camp for slingshot owners, he would be there the day before praising the glory of his superiors.

If you want to know how people can slam airplanes into buildings, observe a religiously devout democrat. It would take very little to push them that far.

• I have a friend like that. Him and his wife are retired teachers. There is no use even talking to them about politics. In his eyes Trump has never done a good think in his life, but I bet he and his wife spent the stimulus checks Trump provided for them.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• According to the Whitehouse there are no Americans stranded in Afghanistan. They are going to evacuate every American that "wants to come home". So every American they leave behind didn't want to leave, problem solved.

I saw a report today that they estimated there were 11k Americans there last week, update on how many evac so far is 4.3k - what do you want to bet when this is said and done we lose more Americans than we did originally on 9/11? I'm just curious how many it'll take for "high crimes" to be raised against officials that made this shitty call on HOW to do it not IF we should have done it....