Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• This is a MUST WATCH. It’s 21 minutes long. PLEASE take the time to watch this and you will see EXACTLY what is happening in this country. This is an outstanding video…

Yet another outstanding video from “Academy of Ideas”…

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Sad to hear. 2 Chicago Police officers Shot over this weekend. Tragically A young female CPD officer died just doing they’re job. Every damn weekend this shit happens and no one can stop it. Politicians call for stricter gun laws (Like that’s gonna solve it?) But don’t look at the real problems. The Drug territories with Gangs Ruling this City. I guess severe punishment isn’t a tool to get a grip on these thugs. To many sympathetic liberals like Kim Fox play a much higher hand that what really must be done.
    I truly believe if “The Feds” came in a couple years ago, and let them fight fire with fire, Lori the Lightfoot would’ve seen saved lives and crime stats dropped. All the media and religious leaders ain’t stopping it. Parade all you want. The media is a great recon for the gangs. What do you think…., When new members come in they need to prove them selves and drive-by’s hit the news. No Snitches. Those gang leaders just listen to the news. Job done.
    Sorry for the rant, but tuff measures are needed in tuff times. The inmates are running the Asylum.
    I Love Chicago, but No Trust for It’s Rulers!

• Sad to hear. 2 Chicago Police officers Shot over this weekend. Tragically A young female CPD officer died just doing they’re job. Every damn weekend this shit happens and no one can stop it. Politicians call for stricter gun laws (Like that’s gonna solve it?) But don’t look at the real problems. The Drug territories with Gangs Ruling this City. I guess severe punishment isn’t a tool to get a grip on these thugs. To many sympathetic liberals like Kim Fox play a much higher hand that what really must be done.
    I truly believe if “The Feds” came in a couple years ago, and let them fight fire with fire, Lori the Lightfoot would’ve seen saved lives and crime stats dropped. All the media and religious leaders ain’t stopping it. Parade all you want. The media is a great recon for the gangs. What do you think…., When new members come in they need to prove them selves and drive-by’s hit the news. No Snitches. Those gang leaders just listen to the news. Job done.
    Sorry for the rant, but tuff measures are needed in tuff times. The inmates are running the Asylum.
    I Love Chicago, but No Trust for It’s Rulers!

Prayers to the families of those officers who gave up their lives doing good! I don't know how much longer police officers can hold together in this environment. I'm afraid it's not about the what needs to be done to provide safety to the people and just as important safety for the police officers. . In todays world it's about what needs to be done to get reelected. A false narrative has been pushed by the mob and has taken hold and accepted.

• The slain Officer just returned to work from maternity leave. Leaves behind 2 month old child.

Where is the outrage? I heard something like 53 shootings, 83 injured and 13 dead this weekend alone in Chicago! ...and people believe the surface intensions of these protest groups. That's insane! I pray your son safety for a few more years. It can't come soon enough!