Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• but he’s a doctor and I trusted him.....

read it again....the MAJORITY of Spanish flu deaths were from wearing masks...it caused bacterial lung infections (pneumonia).... good thing he doesn’t want you to wear a mask....oh wait....good thing he doesn’t want you wearing 1 mask.....er aaaa....oh jeez... good thing he doesn’t want you to wear 2 masks..... you get double pneumonia...

I can’t wait to see what he wrote about in 2005 ....hydra chloroquine being a Covid cure

well, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

he is....I am...the highest paid government employee....

I work for the government...we never lie...

we are giving out free denial hats...with a vaccine...

• That is a picture taken YEARS ago of a doctor doing surgery on a baby that was still in the womb.

NOT an abortion or a sacrifice. You really are gullible, aren't you? Some other idiot shows you a picture of a slice of bologna, and you and the other fool think it's a slice of human flesh.

You need some help, and/or better drugs.

• That is a picture taken YEARS ago of a doctor doing surgery on a baby that was still in the womb.

NOT an abortion or a sacrifice. You really are gullible, aren't you? Some other idiot shows you a picture of a slice of bologna, and you and the other fool think it's a slice of human flesh.

You need some help, and/or better drugs.

I wish I could see that clearly in wombs....

oh, I bought you a denial hat...

it might be kinda tight....

• https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…ign=websitesharingbuttons

he had the cure all along....nobody needed a vaccine shot....just some $6 pills that have been tested and found safe for 50 years... not 5 weeks...

HE LIED TO EVERYONE...... EVERYONE....

about the virus

About wearing masks

About the vaccine....

About Hydroxychloroquine

He should be hung... for treason.... how many lives could have been saved by the good doctor? he couldn’t make any money from the $6 pills....

At least you can still get free donuts....thank God....

• https://www.sciencenewsforstud…r-what-is-a-spike-protein

what does a protein spike do?

this info suggests that vaccinated people are spreading (shedding) the spike protein like they warned about the aids virus.... maybe why they were both designed to be 1 micron in size... breathing, talking, sneezing, saliva, nose, mouth, sex organs, touching....everybody is touching everything in every location....restaurants/bars, health clubs, stores... gas stations... could be why the cases are spiking upwards.... they are opening the country back up as more people get the vaccine.... so the vaccinated could be spreading it more..... I hope this isn’t right.... this isn’t the first source I’ve heard this from... the vaccine is more than a standard vaccine.... it changes stuff in you body.... like cells... possibly DNA...

• We're so lucky that Biden did his research into Global warming - I mean Climate Change. He is hellbent to totally ruin the fossil fuel industry and eliminating the coal industries to support the Green New Deal. Even going so far as to eliminate gasoline burning new car sales before 2030 and incesting BILLIONS of YOUR TAX DOLLARS into electric cars.

I guess he didn't bother to watch this Youtube video before showing his inabilty to following LOGIC

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• at least 75 colleges are requiring vaccinations to attend classes...

Classes taught by progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies....to finish brainwashing of the next generation of victims, racist accusers, new green dealers, climate changers... fossil fuel eliminators and anti gunners..... not including whatever DNA changes the vaccine will do to them...

• We're so lucky that Biden did his research into Global warming - I mean Climate Change. He is hellbent to totally ruin the fossil fuel industry and eliminating the coal industries to support the Green New Deal. Even going so far as to eliminate gasoline burning new car sales before 2030 and incesting BILLIONS of YOUR TAX DOLLARS into electric cars.

I guess he didn't bother to watch this Youtube video before showing his inabilty to following LOGIC

let me get this right....without fossil fuels there can not be electric cars....got it....

Ok China joe....pull the plug on all fossil fuels ...quick we only have about eight and a half years left to live...save the world joe....before you go to gitmo...

• ^^^^^

This has been a pubic service announcement from our resident geneticist (& all around expert on any topic under the sun).

amazing what habitual deniers and chronic ignorers can learn from doing a few mouse clicks.....

Just imagine if commie denial was all they taught in our schools.....oh wait.....it is....we’re screwed

• show me your undeniable proof you are 100% right about everything you deny?
    I’ll wait......

in the meantime would you give your kids a “vaccine” that might alter their DNA?
    and you’re 100% sure it doesn’t? Once it’s in it can’t be removed.... so where is your percentage red line....95% sure, 75% sure, 50% sure...yeah go ahead and inject them...... might be good enough for you or your kids.... I want more than 100%... so where are you on this? I’m nowhere near 10% sure.... and dropping fast...because I’m constantly doing research.... site after site, article after article... while you sit proudly in your 100% denial chair. Just denying everything.

I don’t consider me or my family lab rats..... 100%

• at least 75 colleges are requiring vaccinations to attend classes...

Classes taught by progressive, radical, liberal, lefty, commies....to finish brainwashing of the next generation of victims, racist accusers, new green dealers, climate changers... fossil fuel eliminators and anti gunners..... not including whatever DNA changes the vaccine will do to them...

As if YOU needed a list of 75 MORE colleges that wouldn't accept you :):):)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE