Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• uuuuhmmmm....

https://www.breitbart.com/poli…on-trip-to-washington-dc/

only thing that matters is which one got him there...

• This is why I cite you, and never bigdog...

Djohnson, don't go down the rabbit hole please...

We may have lost one already to BD... Not another...

• MiM I am not buying it all just wishing it was true. I am sure BD means well and a lot of the stuff he is saying is interesting and makes entertaining reading. Sure beats watching tv especially the news. BTW sometimes you have to go down the rabbit hole to get away from the wolves or to just get the rabbit.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• th?id=OGC.f9cbf2e3fd131fe173cb4bf26c1cbac9&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2flrGfnwfCgasRa%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=9xsoJH2sUF7%2bDqGkqM%2f13YM7CbWH6wEzpdVbDv1sL%2b4%3dth?id=OGC.07a333bb005c224342629b233aa7e8bc&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.co%2fimages%2f07a333bb005c224342629b233aa7e8bc%2fraw&ehk=Rq%2b02i5VoCTPHAvk1EXBwpWluwjo%2fpFUehhEeO37FdA%3dth?id=OGC.d32ae815d41f934e08ab9d11b5b3ce8b&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f1sWheVyUxTrOw%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=WthyU8NIRGMwzxxDsmyx%2fiFv1xLN4b3IUme08J36vhs%3d

I’m sorry you didn’t understand the implications....

It’s true....look up this in relationship to your birth certificate...

The corporation legally owns you. It has to do with the way your name is written on the BC...

That’s why there hasn’t been a legitimate president since US Grant......that would technically make trump 46 the 19th president.....

It will all be made clear shortly....

• now they are pushing a Covid vaccine “passport”

“Papers please....I need to see your papers....” pretty soon you won’t be allowed to leave your town.....I’ll be good.....there is a Chinese owned Walmart in town so I can fulfill my country loyalty buying ....yes sir, no sir, please don’t kill me....uttered in my best Chinese...buy Chinese...show your support for China quid pro quo commie gitmo joe....help him build back Beijing....

watch for corn pop to be arrested...by the military...

I just have one question.....why is everyone that voted for Joe OK with all the corrupt, commie pushing politicians that have been screwing us for years.. why did you support them? Do you hate America so much?
    3 days in and the oil, natural gas, fracking and gasoline industry is almost dead...thanks for voting for that...buy a new pair of Chinese walking shoes and blankets. Your new green deal transportation and home heating....just like the rest of the homeless people....

$15 minimum wage is for Federal employees...they fooled the burger flippers...just for their vote....the most informed voting block. “I just hate Trump”

• this is how the music industry brainwashes your kids.....it’s all about the occult, devil worshipping symbolism...

https://vigilantcitizen.com/mu…-taylor-swifts-look-made/

if you don’t believe any of this and you’re in DENIAL....start watching more videos....watch the halftime shows of the last 10-15-20 Super Bowls...biggest audiences in the world....a few mouse clicks of research. Or stay in DENIAL...

the subliminal programming has been going on since the 50s...in print ads and tv and now into movies and music videos......your kids watch religiously...plus the radical liberal left commie school curriculum, teachers and professors... I studied advertising art ..at the Art Institute of PGH...in the early 70s.....I've been interested in it since then...almost 50 years of research....anyone else that experienced? One finger and a mouse click..DENIER...

• Portland at it again - this time with an anti-ICE protest...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lat…-law-enforcement-response

You know I have to admit, I did buy into how the left used Portland and other riots this summer to their advantage and really expected this to all stop and be fixed rather quickly, just like covid. I would of thought once funding/organization stopped these would stop, wrong again I guess...

• this is how the music industry brainwashes your kids.....it’s all about the occult, devil worshipping symbolism...

https://vigilantcitizen.com/mu…-taylor-swifts-look-made/

if you don’t believe any of this and you’re in DENIAL....start watching more videos....watch the halftime shows of the last 10-15-20 Super Bowls...biggest audiences in the world....a few mouse clicks of research. Or stay in DENIAL...

the subliminal programming has been going on since the 50s...in print ads and tv and now into movies and music videos......your kids watch religiously...plus the radical liberal left commie school curriculum, teachers and professors... I studied advertising art ..at the Art Institute of PGH...in the early 70s.....I've been interested in it since then...almost 50 years of research....anyone else that experienced? One finger and a mouse click..DENIER...

BD has a point. My wife and I noticed this a couple of months ago. We see either a gay or interracial couple in almost every commercial on tv now. I agree they are trying to program us to see this as commonplace.

YLM. Your Life Matters

• You know I have to admit, I did buy into how the left used Portland and other riots this summer to their advantage and really expected this to all stop and be fixed rather quickly, just like covid. I would of thought once funding/organization stopped these would stop, wrong again I guess...

it’s only the tip of the iceberg .....they want much much more before they stop....final goal is communism for all...so what will that take?

• BD has a point. My wife and I noticed this a couple of months ago. We see either a gay or interracial couple in almost every commercial on tv now. I agree they are trying to program us to see this as commonplace.

their goal with that is to make the entire population diluted and mixed......when that happens there will only be one almost 100% pure ( I hate to say it ) white race......I’m not naming them by they are pushing this...

I’m willing to bet the companies pushing the mixing are getting their commercials on tv for FREE....think about it....so why wouldn’t they do it.....free advertising to our customers on nationwide tv and all we have to do is make everything look normal and they’re using our product and happy...

the other thing is pushing devil worship which is a million times worse than mixing the races...

on more thing....the new war on white supremacy.....who’s that really aimed at?

• I just heard China has an army 2 million strong.....if their goal is to take over the world or at least the United States.....right now we have them out numbered at least 100 to 1......now you see why the commies in this country want your guns. They can never take us now. And they would never take the chance on arming their entire population..so the entire solution lies with our corrupt politicians.....

• just on Maria.....American companies are gearing up to move to China......gee would raising the corporate taxes be the incentive for the American corporate greed to kick into high gear and make CEOs want to invade China and take American jobs.....it happened before get ready to lose more of the middle class to CHINA..

China quid pro quo commie gitmo joe....building back Beijing.....

Goodbye economic recovery....hello high unemployment.....Biden just sighed a new food stamp EO....who’s that for....the impending unemployment boom.....at least you’ll be happy about losing your job....you can still buy food thanks to the American commies....

Get on your knees and praise them...

and when you’re in the unemployment line remember this....... “I just hate trump.....”

one more thing....your family life is going to get much better because women just love being poor....they can be poor with any poor bastard they don’t need to be poor with you...I saw that first hand every time we went on strike or had a prolonged layoff....the divorce rate jumped...

• a married society is much stronger than a single society.....

So why would they promote and cause being single......because it makes us weaker as a nation....and commies love weakness ...it makes you more obedient.....

http://marripedia.org/effects_of_marriage_on_society

it makes the economy stronger.....they don’t want that....single people living with mom aren’t buying cars and houses and refrigerators and growing the economy.....without jobs

learn these 7 Chinese words .....yes sir, no sir, please don’t kill me.