Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• BD, did you join the throng of other QAnon weirdos who were VERY disappointed Wednesday?

According to those clowns, here is what was supposed to happen. Just before Biden was to be sworn in, a military group, or the Secret Service, or the Marines, or maybe Opie and Sheriff Taylor and Barney was going to swoop in, arrest EVERYBODY present, whisk them away to a secret bunker, hold military trials and execute the leaders. The rest would be jailed. All this would happen on the order of President Pumpkinhead, who did not fly to Mar-a-Lago, but stayed in Washington. Since Biden had not been sworn in, Cadet Bone Spurs would still be President.

The black web sites of the idiots who stormed the Capital Building were all abuzz. Semen ran down their legs, waiting for the BIG EVENT. It had been stated by the Head Q that this was going to happen. When it OF COURSE, did not happen, the sites were awash in whining traitors complaining that they had been lied to. SURPRISE!!!! The poor babies are crushed and can't believe it didn't happen. Some were even wondering if MAYBE the Orange Turd actually LOST!

You seem to have mentioned something like this is in HUNDREDS of posts. Which chapter of QAnon do you belong to? Or is it just Al Anon and Narc Anon?

By the way 30573 is the new Code Number. Care to guess at it's significance?

• Since Biden's entire career is just one big comedy sketch, should we start a thread called "Corn-pop News" just for all of the stupid shit he has done, is doing and will do and the memes this creates? 🙄8o^^

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• I dunno if BD is right on the number but there is a lot of rumbling about the new Patriot Party. As unhappy as 74 million Americans are - growing in numbers — angry with the GOP and pissed at Biden already -- if there was ever a time for a 3rd party to emerge - this is it !! I do think it would be difficult to get 100 million Americans to agree that free donuts should be handed out every day - even with sprinkles :00008172:

I don’t think I’m wrong at all on that number.

They are only counting the 75 million they legally can prove. (To silence the cry babies and deniers to prevent an argument and a conspiracy pissing contest)

Now add in the ballots that were changed, the ballots that were thrown away, the ballots that never made it to the polls, the ones the post office lost, the ballots that were deliberately printed wrong, the ballots people requested that they never got in time.....and I do believe all that could be 25 million...

• I don’t think I’m wrong at all on that number.

They are only counting the 75 million they legally can prove. (To silence the cry babies and deniers to prevent an argument and a conspiracy pissing contest)

Now add in the ballots that were changed, the ballots that were thrown away, the ballots that never made it to the polls, the ones the post office lost, the ballots that were deliberately printed wrong, the ballots people requested that they never got in time.....and I do believe all that could be 25 million...

PROOF??

• Since Biden's entire career is just one big comedy sketch, should we start a thread called "Corn-pop News" just for all of the stupid shit he has done, is doing and will do and the memes this creates? 🙄8o^^

Fair game... Trump had A TON of stupid shit and comedy to last all 4 years.

Let's see if Joe can stay awake for the majority of the 4 years...

th?id=OGC.ff6f7c4c8b8fa3c66dfc0207b1df5f54&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fuSGwdLt9jPouA%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=x4IzlUBe6rzTjL1XvhsWumGWsEv%2fSgS8M9TpVV5vmE8%3d

• Seems the crazy left is more upset with Biden becoming president that the crazy right

Antifa Riots & Protests - - liberal media ignores

PSOXP3XXFZFL3ERWTLIOFEOA34.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Biden even won’t be president for six months. His replacement is working on that.... Trump 46 coming to a country near you....

please stop with the "trump 46"

even you can count cant you?

Biden has been sworn in and Biden is 46 - - if by some magic Trump came back he would be 47 or 48 or some other number, but never 46

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies