Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Were the local judges shooting down Trumps lawyers to create a fast track to the Supreme Court?

If the devil is your boss does keeping churches closed and people away from them make sense?

If the only country paying the bills and making big climate changing legislation and raising taxes is the United States while China and India get a pass......are you oK with your tax dollars flying away? More like Paris abhorrent....

did Trump make things happen that were predicted to happen in the Bible?

Why is the pope trying to change Bible teachings?

Iran and North Korea will never have nuclear weapons....

• it’s not just him it’s the entire Obama administration...

Obama ordered trump tower and campaign Surveillance....Biden knew all about it.

Biden wanted general Flynn. Obama knew about it

Hilary paid for the phony Russia evidence....Obama and Biden knew about it.

Hilary sold uranium to Russia....Obama and Biden knew about it.

corruption and treason from the top down..Trump has all the evidence.

• I like the part where Mariano says she’s a Christian and we should forgive..... where was her Christianism when she was condemning without all the facts? She sounds like a typical catholic. I can sin all I want and I’ll just go to church and it’s all good and when the service is over I can go back to my evil ways again. Golf on Sunday

Morning because I went to church on Saturday night. We can try to get along if you don’t argue with my leftiness but I still hate all of you. And forget about the constitution because we don’t want it anymore. But let’s all get alone, you roll over and play dead and we’ll be great friends. Let us turn the country commie and we’ll kill you Later. Nothing personal just our way of showing you we can all get along.

• If this corruption is true, why are we not letting it play out and get to the bottom of it. We seem to want to drag every other investigation out. Is there something to hide? something we are afraid may surface? If we cant get to the bottom of it, then lets redo the election, lets make sure both parties can count the chads so to speak.

• If this corruption is true, why are we not letting it play out and get to the bottom of it. We seem to want to drag every other investigation out. Is there something to hide? something we are afraid may surface? If we cant get to the bottom of it, then lets redo the election, lets make sure both parties can count the chads so to speak.

because this is bigger than you think.....the deep state is involved....and they (dems) already know they won....so why give up a bird in hand? If Trump doesn’t win this in court the country is doomed.....

The sad part is they knew this was an issue in 2016 & 2018 because the same thing happened. So why didn’t anyone want to fix the problem then? This should have never happened in 2020.....in America....

• democrats have been controlling the attorney generals, judges, mayors and governors in the swing states for years.....it’s not an accident....the Republican Party sucks because they are not unified like the democrats....so I blame a weak Republican Party for this gigantic failure...

• https://www.foxnews.com/opinio…rats-media-david-limbaugh

Can the current situation be described any better?? WOLF - I don’t think you can find any “misinformation” in this article. It describes my position perfectly!! Wish I’d wrote it myself :thumbsup:

Words like "never" pretty much guarantee "misinformation".

"The liberal media have tormented Trump, ignored and distorted his accomplishments, and shown him in a 100% negative light for his entire term".

100% NEGATIVE LIGHT?

"Trump's opponents — the left-wing media, Democrats, never-Trump Republicans — have never given him a moment's rest, never a benefit of the doubt, never an atom of cooperation or bipartisanship"

"NEVER"? "NEVER AN ATOM"?

"Trump is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans from COVID-19.

Anyone with a smidgeon of intellectual integrity knows this is patently absurd".

"HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS" IS STRETCH. TRUMP CONSTANTLY MADE MASK WEARING A POLITICAL THING. HE CAUSED MILLIONS TO NOT WEAR MASKS, TO NOT SOCIAL DISTANCE. HIS WORDS AND ACTIONS CAUSED THOUSANDS DEATHS. "Anyone with a smidgeon of intellectual integrity" KNOWS THIS IS PATENTLY TRUE.

"The only good Republican is one who doesn't talk back; who doesn't respond to his accusers; who lets charges of racism, sexism and heartlessness stand".

HE FORGOT TO MENTION HOTTIES.:P WHAT IS STRANGE IS THE AURHOR MAKES THIS STATEMENT, HE NEVER ATTRIBUTES IT TO ANYONE. IT IS A FALSE STATEMENT.

"Trump supporters have appreciated his refusal to roll over, especially since they realize that the hatred directed against him is also meant for them".

THE MAJORITY OF THE HATRED TOWARDS TRUMP IS SOLELY FOR TRUMP. IF OTHER REPUBLICANS ARE TAKING SHOTS AT TRUMP AS SHOTS AT THEM, THEY ARE WRONG. I FIND THAT WHEN THE LEFT WANTS TO CALL OUT A GROUP OF REPUBLICANS THEY TEND TO DO IT, WHEN THEY WANT TO CALL OUT AN INDIVIDUAL THEY TEND TO DO IT.

"As a Christian, I firmly believe in reconciliation and healing. I believe it's wrong for us to hold grudges for past wrongs. But there's a difference between harboring a grudge and responding to ongoing smears".

HE DOESN'T "FIRMLY BELIEVE".

HE CONSTANTLY BRINGS UP THE PAST. THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF "HARBORING A GRUDGE" AND "HOLDING A GRUDGE FROM PAST WRONGS".

THERE MAY BE NEW WRONGS, BUT HE IS SURELY HOLDING A GRUDGE.

I only CAPS LOCKED to differentiate my response from article quotes, not to yell or emphasize. There were other, broad generalizations and perceptions of others intentions and feelings that were most likely wrong, but less easy to prove without interviewing millions of people on both sides.:)

But Bill, generally accurate? Yes.:*

• there are two definitions of climate change......

one being it’s all mankind’s doing and fault....

The other is maybe, just maybe it happens naturally every few thousand years.....

Has mankind polluted the atmosphere.....yes......has the climate changed naturally over the years yes.....so if it’s all mankind’s doing then perhaps it can be undone.......if it’s just nature doing her thing......NOTHING we do will ever stop it from happening..... so now which is it?

• there are two definitions of climate change......

one being it’s all mankind’s doing and fault....

The other is maybe, just maybe it happens naturally every few thousand years.....

Has mankind polluted the atmosphere.....yes......has the climate changed naturally over the years yes.....so if it’s all mankind’s doing then perhaps it can be undone.......if it’s just nature doing her thing......NOTHING we do will ever stop it from happening..... so now which is it?

Both.

The experts say that "Yes, there is a natural cycle".

However they also say "Since the industrial age began. The Earth's temperature has been rising, because of humans. The natural highs and lows are more extreme high and low. The time between highs and lows has shortened compared to pre-industrial age cycles. This has brought more droughts, more floods, increased the violence of storms and the frequency of those storms"

As a side note: When the movie "An Inconvenient Truth" came out, most of those things that are fact now were predictions based on science.;)

• one of the things you haven’t taken into account is the governments weather modification program. They can control the weather around the world.....you really need to do some serious research into this....

think about this for one second.....it’s all about the money...and that money to fight climate change is coming out of your pocket......if climate change is a hoax with phony numbers on phony reports....to scare everyone....oh no we only have 12 more years to live.....BS....you should have smelled already......it’s a ploy to make everyone poorer....and them richer....sound familiar? Your utility bills will have to increase by large amounts....$$$$$$ taxes will be added to everything that uses energy of any kind....$$$$$ you will be forced to buy electric vehicles $$$$$$ to upgrade your house to be more energy efficient $$$$$$ ....how much is your income going to increase to pay for all of this? ZERO.......so you will be become energy efficiently POOR.....and remember this if you think they can’t control you.....they put a smart meter on your house......it tells them what appliances you have on......it’s connected to the entire neighborhoods smart meters......they can “talk” to each other...... they can control your electricity usage by simply turning off your power without leaving their office.....so if you think I’m going to run my furnace or A/C more than they tell me.....think again......they have complete control of your house now.....not you.

There are scientists on both sides of this argument......some say it’s real, some say it’s fake.....how are scientists funded......by government money....how do you keep your job and income? Write what they want you to write......

and about the electricity they control......turn off every circuit in you house right now except the main breaker......now go outside and tell me if the little dials are still moving......

• swamp rats are being ejected.....

here is some garbage written by some never trumpets...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/op-…trumpism-u-110525344.html

I believe because it has been found out they were in cahoots with Dominion. Someone had to allow Dominion to be used even though their was evidence in previous cases that Dominion was insecure and was used to change results. Likely the reason they were ejected

• one of the things you haven’t taken into account is the governments weather modification program. They can control the weather around the world.....you really need to do some serious research into this....

think about this for one second.....it’s all about the money...and that money to fight climate change is coming out of your pocket......if climate change is a hoax with phony numbers on phony reports....to scare everyone....oh no we only have 12 more years to live.....BS....you should have smelled already......it’s a ploy to make everyone poorer....and them richer....sound familiar? Your utility bills will have to increase by large amounts....$$$$$$ taxes will be added to everything that uses energy of any kind....$$$$$ you will be forced to buy electric vehicles $$$$$$ to upgrade your house to be more energy efficient $$$$$$ ....how much is your income going to increase to pay for all of this? ZERO.......so you will be become energy efficiently POOR.....and remember this if you think they can’t control you.....they put a smart meter on your house......it tells them what appliances you have on......it’s connected to the entire neighborhoods smart meters......they can “talk” to each other...... they can control your electricity usage by simply turning off your power without leaving their office.....so if you think I’m going to run my furnace or A/C more than they tell me.....think again......they have complete control of your house now.....not you.

There are scientists on both sides of this argument......some say it’s real, some say it’s fake.....how are scientists funded......by government money....how do you keep your job and income? Write what they want you to write......

and about the electricity they control......turn off every circuit in you house right now except the main breaker......now go outside and tell me if the little dials are still moving......

Would that not be man made climate change?:P

Also, you don't need to hear it from "them".

Watch the news.

Listen to people like Bill Martin who was driven from his home because of more frequent and more violent storms.

Edited once, last by WOLF ().