Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• 100 Million was spent on the Jamie Harrison campain against Linsey Graham in South Carolina

• It almost disturbs me more that the “Squad” was all re-elected than a Trump loss. 4 of the most radical, divisive members of Congress which have no interest in compromise are sent back to push their agendas. It’s OK AOC killed 1000’s of jobs in NYC, Omar & Talhib can lie, cheat, steal, be anti-Semitic, Pressley anti White and the left is upset that TRUMP may win cause HE is a racist??? Inmates continuing to run the asylum!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Do you have actual proof he's lying; or is it just what you were told by news outlets that get successfully sued for lying?

Pay attention son. Here is the post I commented on.

I claimed he started his argument with a "flat out lie".

His "start": "I get that you are a hardcore socia- I mean democrat but let's be real here."

You ask if I have proof that the start of his argument was a flat out lie? Proof that him and most in this thread hear what they want to hear and not what I say?

=O8|

You all know me soooooo well.

:00008356::00008172:

• The DC swamp needs drained....

• When you step back and look at things it really gets rather entertaining

When things don't go their way many on the Left start saying it must have been some kind of collusion or conspiracy, or cheating

And many of those on the right sit back and laugh and talk about how stupid and silly those on the Left are being

But - when things don't go their way many on the Right start doing exactly the same thing they made fun of and start talking about how it must have been cheating or a conspiracy or maybe even collusion

In the end I wish more people would simply accept that sometimes in politics things don't go the way you would like because there are more people who got involved that didnt want the same result that you wanted - - - in other words your side simply lost

It happens - and there is a real good chance it won't be the end of the world as we know it :rolleyes:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• As a side thought

If the Left cheated and counted fraudulent votes to insure a Biden win

Why did they lose seats in the House?

And why didnt they take the Senate the way they said they would?

Did they only mark the fraudulent emergency ballots for President????

I guess the people they had fill out those ballots are going to have some explaining to do

Just kidding - - 8o8o

• Potentially yes? Unless you tend to be a dishonest person it's hard to understand what makes a crooked person(s) crooked. I'm sure there is some logic to it, but it takes half the time to fill out one dot than 2. So in the time it takes to fill out 1000 Biden (D) senator vote you can have 2000 Biden votes.

...waitaminue am I understanding a dishonest person??? YIKES!

• I think there is a very good chance our system has devolved to where a majority of voters vote more on personality than they do on the issues

Perhaps Trump beat Hillary simply because she was so much less likable

And perhaps we are now seeing the result of Trumps personality being so much more abrasive than good old Uncle Joe

I used to find it funny how many politicians in the Philippines got elected simply because they were popular entertainers, people like soap opera actors or boxers like Manny Pacquiao

Could be that the United States has moved to that place in politics where people look less at the issues (if they even know them) and more at personality - - - has politics become a popularity contest like voting for a prom king and queen in high school????

I tend to hang with people who are into the issues and it seems that most of you in this thread are also involved politically - - - have we become dinosaurs? are we the exception when it comes to voters?