Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Joseph Menéndez and Erik Menéndez are reunited in prison. Both are serving a life sentence for killing their parents. You'd think in an ultra liberal state like California, they would get some kind of a break in their sentence since they are, after all, now orphans

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• A Rare Moment

A 65 year old woman had a heart attack and was takento the hospital.
    While on the operating table she had a near death experience.. Seeing God
    She asked "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 33 years, 2 months and 8days to live."
    Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital andhave a
    Face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck.

She even had someone come in and change her hair color andbrighten her
    Teeth! Since she had so much more time to live, she figured shemight as
    Well make the mostof it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital.While crossing
    The street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you saidI had another 33 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of theAmbulance?"
    God replied:
    "Damn, I didn'trecognize you!"

• I have been watching commentary on the shameful disrespect shown to the Press Secretary Sandra Huckabee. I know political discourse has degenerated over the years and accelerated since Trump became President. I know Obama and his staff were just as distasteful to many of us as Trump is to the Dem/Libs but I do not recall the media making derogatory remarks about any of their personal appearances. Fun fact - William Howard Taft - 27th President weighed 300 lbs and once became stuck in the White House bath tub and had a new one installed. It was a different time with mutual respect, no matter how you differed politically, this never became a political football. Who cares Trump likes McDonalds and KFC??? Ms. Huckabee goes out every day facing a adversarial press doing an outstanding job IMO - so what does attacking what she looks like accomplish? The White House Correspondence Dinner was just another way for the media to bash the Trump administration. If you don’t like a person’s beliefs or policies you SHOULD use your free speech right to challenge them as that is the basis of a free society. Wouldn’t it be something to see the left’s hissy fit when they eventually get a Dem President and the right starts screaming “IMPEACH 46” and obstruct him (or her) on everything they want to accomplish. That old saying “what goes around comes around” certainly comes to mind. I have no idea who the left is going to run in 2020 but I seriously doubt I’m gonna like their political vision if they win. You can bet I’ll be challenging their policies but not their appearance. I mean really - I never said my old mule looks just like Maxine Waters - but I thought it many times :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Bill you know the answer. When there is no news, the Lib tard Liberal media has to make something of nothing. So they go on the personal attack.. Sickens me.

I just wish I could say conservative media was better, but I do recall in past years when they kinda did the same on the other side. Sad, but true.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Bill you know the answer. When there is no news, the Lib tard Liberal media has to make something of nothing. So they go on the personal attack.. Sickens me.

I just wish I could say conservative media was better, but I do recall in past years when they kinda did the same on the other side. Sad, but true.

I cannot recall any conservatives on the MAINSTREAM media every disparaging a liberals appearance. Sure, on the fringes it is no holds barred - hell I know I might have ?( said something negative about Hillary’s appearance :D on this forum and privately but would never do such a thing on national TV or a public speaking event. You know well as I do the first thing a lib does when you nail them to the wall with facts is call you are racist, xenophobe, misogynist, whatever they think fits at the time. National decorum calls for a much higher standard IMO.

• I know it’s really early but who do you guys think the Dems will nominate to go up against Trump??? I hope it is Bernie Sanders —— can you imagine the debates
    :00008172: