Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Am I the only one here that doesn't give two shits what he tweets?? If the media didn't make a big deal out of his tweets, I doubt that most would even read them. The only guy that ever did the run again and get elected was Grover... he was the 22nd and the 24th... so it is feasible... I just want someone good to vote for... another cycle and we have two people I would not vote for.... so...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I think it says allot about the Democrat party that they seem to think the most electable person they have is Joe Biden - - - there seem to be two possibilities with this - 1, they know the people they really want are too far left to get the votes needed from moderates and independents, or, 2 Joe Biden is really the best they have.

Seriously - think about it - Trump is perhaps the most hated president in history by the left yet they can't come up with someone better?

and this is the second time - Hillary was a horrible option - no one actually likes her, but the left ran her anyway, And Biden is like the family clown that everyone thinks kind of funny but they would never let him house sit or actually have any responsibility where things could go wrong

heck - according to some sources Obama was known to have said "don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up" - - from what I have read to Obama Joe was at best loyal, but not one to be put in charge of anything very important and even then he needed watching

But hey - who am I to judge - - if you really think Joe is the best man for the job - go for it :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Joe panders - - without much searching at all it is very easy to find time and time again where he will tell total BS and/or exaggerations to whichever audience he is in front of to try to make himself look like he is "their guy"

• Am I the only one here that doesn't give two shits what he tweets?? If the media didn't make a big deal out of his tweets, I doubt that most would even read them. The only guy that ever did the run again and get elected was Grover... he was the 22nd and the 24th... so it is feasible... I just want someone good to vote for... another cycle and we have two people I would not vote for.... so...

Oh, I don't care. Like you said, the media pushes them for ratings. I don't go on Twitter or Facebook, but can't seem to avoid hearing about that guys tweets.

• I think they wanted a recognizable, non controversial person(white bread). It did work. He beat Bernie bad in states that Bernie beat Hillary, without even campaigning or visiting those states.

• I think they wanted a recognizable, non controversial person(white bread). It did work. He beat Bernie bad in states that Bernie beat Hillary, without even campaigning or visiting those states.

but did Joe really win, or were other candidates bribed / convinced to drop out and endorse Joe by the "never Bernie" side of the party?

There are a very large number of people out there, registered democrats for that matter, who strongly believe it was all rigged