Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I’ll give you that and I believed that until that small faction killed 3000 Innocent Americans one day in September long ago. It just takes one of this “small faction” to smuggle in a dirty bomb and murder unknown thousands again. Guess that is what it will take to make some realize open borders might not be such a good idea...

"No wall" doesn't mean open boarders, otherwise a wall on the southern boarder wouldn't have you and others feeling like our boarders are secure and feel warm and fuzzy because 1/20th(guessing) of the actual southern US boarder would be walled off.

• The largest Muslim group is Sunni,..75%-90% of all Muslims. Even at a basic level, if they truly believe in the Qur'an, and practice, they follow the belief of Hijab, Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas. They believe their religion is the only religion and others need to be converted or be terminated. They know they can not defeat the USA with modern weapons,.. IED's, guns ect. They are willing to die for their cause. This is just a hypothetical,.. because I would not have any knowledge of this happening.;) What if some,.. not all, but some of the attacks around the world are staged, even in the U.S. If the "victim(s)" knows in advice of the attack,.. may die. They become a martyr for their beliefs and religion. THEY WIN. Plus all other people around the world feel sorry and want changes. So we,.. non-muslim martyr them. THEY WIN. They have started to convert all by policies and procedures. It's happening before your eyes. To them, this is a war. They don't attack us because they will lose in a conventional battle. They attack us by attacking themselves. They win and not one shot was fired towards us. So who's winning the war? Of course this is just hypothetical:/:saint:;)

• THE WALL!!!! Can't believe this is such an issue. Lets get back to HOA's. Isn't a gated community with a "local neighborhood government" like a scaled down version of the US government? Tear down that wall and let people live free. Unless you like security.

• "No wall" doesn't mean open boarders, otherwise a wall on the southern boarder wouldn't have you and others feeling like our boarders are secure and feel warm and fuzzy because 1/20th(guessing) of the actual southern US boarder would be walled off.

"No wall" doesn't mean open boarders

Gunna jump in here... Just how many people have to illegally come in before you to say the border is open? I say ONE is too many. Obey our laws!

Just like a hotel. When you enter - sign the book. My relatives came in through Ellis Island - they signed in. My mom is/was Canadian . Reported every year until she became a citizen. Why is this so hard to understand? You leave the house, you lock your door. You drive to the store, you lock your car. Some one rings your doorbell, you look out the peep hole or window to see if you open the door to let them in. Why is our country different? Seriously - this is such a no brainer!

How many people will you let break into your house before you report or stop it? Just asking....

DHS Secretary: ONE MILLION Illegal Immigrants Expected At Border This Year

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen testified before Congress Wednesday, warning that close to a million illegal immigrants are expected to attempt to cross the border into the US in 2019 alone, making the situation “truly an emergency.”

Nielsen told the House Committee on Homeland Security that there is a “real serious and sustained crisis at our borders.”

“Make no mistake, this chain of human misery is getting worse.” Nielsen said, adding that “the numbers of apprehension at our southern border have spiked again substantially.”

“Since late last year, we have been seeing 50,000 to 60,000 migrants arrive at our southern border each month. But in February, we saw a 30 percent jump over the previous month, with agents apprehending or encountering nearly 75,000 aliens. This is an 80 percent increase over the same time last year.” Nielsen explained.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• What I dont get are some of the arguments - people say stupid things like there is no point in building the wall because it wont stop everyone, or we shouldn't fund the wall because it wont cover 100% of the border

this is just about the dumbest excuse I have ever heard

its like saying we should only make a law if it will stop 100% of the crime - - only a moron would use this kind of excuse - no crime prevention technique works 100% of the time, Seriously what kind of person thinks you should only enforce laws if you can be successful 100% of the time?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• perhaps we should just forget the wall and put the money into developing tech that will do this to illegal border jumpers - - if it just happened every now and then for others to see it would be one hell of a deterrent

guys-head-assplodes.gif?w=650

• I just heard an interesting fact that I did not know. The Democrats want to go away with the electoral college because they have won the popular vote but lost the election. It came down to one state that gave Hillary the popular vote win......wait for it......can you guess????.....CALIFORNIA. Thank God it would take a Constitutional Amendment to change it. Aside from a few good conservatives I don’t want the California liberal wackos deciding every presidential election. The sheer genius of the writers of our Constitution never ceases to amaze me. They must have been clairvoyant to be able to address idiots 250 years later ..just WOW !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Ditto! It was New York they were afraid of because that’s were the populus was. They did not want New York dictating to the entire country. You are correct, our forefathers were geniuses. The reason is they felt the sting of tyrannical government personally.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Have a question,.. Anyone who wants illegal immigrants to come in support slave labor. True or false? Employers have already stated they will hire illegals before citizens because it's cheaper for them. Most illegals don't make minimum wage. Isn't that slave labor?:/

• Have a question,.. Anyone who wants illegal immigrants to come in support slave labor. True or false? Employers have already stated they will hire illegals before citizens because it's cheaper for them. Most illegals don't make minimum wage. Isn't that slave labor?:/

yes it is basically slave labor - and its the root of the problem. The right doesn't want to stop the illegals because they see it as potentially hurting business and the left doesnt want to stop them because they see them as potential political supporters.

We the people need to willing to pay the higher price of goods and services that would be required to be able to have these employers pay a fair and legal wage to entice Americans to do these jobs and then we need to put business out of business that continue to hire people not allowed to legally work in this country - We cant have it both ways, we cant demand low prices for produce and at the same time expect the farmers to hire Americans for a fair wage - - it just wont work

If we really want illegal immigration to stop we need to go after the employers who hire them, and make programs where the needed people can come in legally to work and then go home when they are done - - and we also need to accept the higher prices this will cause

if the jobs are not here then the reason most come will not exist - and then ICE can focus on the remaining who are coming for other reasons and stopping them will be easier

• The American buying public can control this by themselves without the politicians, but they would rather have cheap priced goods and the lost jobs

• What I dont get are some of the arguments - people say stupid things like there is no point in building the wall because it wont stop everyone, or we shouldn't fund the wall because it wont cover 100% of the border

this is just about the dumbest excuse I have ever heard

its like saying we should only make a law if it will stop 100% of the crime - - only a moron would use this kind of excuse - no crime prevention technique works 100% of the time, Seriously what kind of person thinks you should only enforce laws if you can be successful 100% of the time?

I agree 100%, you forgot the stupid argument that we need to "secure the border" while complaining others are "for open boarders" when the proposed wall won't "secure the border", because it only covers a small fraction of the southern border and none of the N,W,E borders, thus leaving them all open. Which those people aren't arguing to "close", therefore they themselves are "for open borders".=O

• The American buying public can control this by themselves without the politicians, but they would rather have cheap priced goods and the lost jobs

I agree 100%, you forgot the stupid argument that we need to "secure the border" while complaining others are "for open boarders" when the proposed wall won't "secure the border", because it only covers a small fraction of the southern border and none of the N,W,E borders, thus leaving them all open. Which those people aren't arguing to "close", therefore they themselves are "for open borders".=O

the wall won't immediately secure the border, but it is a start and we do have to start someplace don't we?

if not with a wall, where would you have us start - seriously what steps would you take that would be a better start?

• I agree 100%, you forgot the stupid argument that we need to "secure the border" while complaining others are "for open boarders" when the proposed wall won't "secure the border", because it only covers a small fraction of the southern border and none of the N,W,E borders, thus leaving them all open. Which those people aren't arguing to "close", therefore they themselves are "for open borders".=O

The current laws need to be changed - if illegal immigrants know they will be deported the minute they touch American soil and are caught, it may take some of the incentive to take that long walk to the US. Guess what - that wouldn’t cost anything but our idiot politicians salaries !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The current laws need to be changed - if illegal immigrants know they will be deported the minute they touch American soil and are caught, it may take some of the incentive to take that long walk to the US. Guess what - that wouldn’t cost anything but our idiot politicians salaries !!!

you don't need to change laws - if we just fully enforced the employment laws the majority of people would have no reason to come.

Give employers a real way to verify if a person is legally allowed to work in this country and then put any employer out of business who knowingly hires anyone not allowed to legally work - - - do this and illegal immigration will be reduced to the point where it is no longer considered a huge problem.

You cant blame people for wanting a better life, but how can you bitch about it when they come looking for it when you are offering them the jobs that will give it to them.