Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Those would be the only reasons for not having a fathers name on the certificate...

My job is not running and financing a welfare state...I paid and raised for my kid...

No free rides....

I don’t hate women.....I’ve already worn out 4 of them....they don’t make em like they used to....

• Somebody please explain to me how for thousands of years the baby was born and everything was done to keep it alive - some lived - some sadly passed away. Seemed to work so why should we be having “conversations” over its life or death. Is it just me or are the Dems like some Drs and have that God complex affliction. After all - I think Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters are a cancer afflicting society - if I could pull their plug...........:00008359:

That dirty word, "Science" and that offensive word, "technology".;)

• That dirty word, "Science" and that offensive word, "technology".;)

So how is that “science and technology” workin for you on the Dems new Green Deal - no fossil fuels “sounds” great but how are all the libtards gonna fly all around the country. Right now there is not enough land it would take to power the country with wind or solar. If it works for you on deciding a babies fate - it has to work on crazy Dem energy plans also - can’t have it both ways

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• So how is that “science and technology” workin for you on the Dems new Green Deal - no fossil fuels “sounds” great but how are all the libtards gonna fly all around the country. Right now there is not enough land it would take to power the country with wind or solar. If it works for you on deciding a babies fate - it has to work on crazy Dem energy plans also - can’t have it both ways

Do you take any meds on a regular basis? That is science brought forth through technology. "If it works for you on deciding a what pills to take - it has to work on crazy Dem energy plans also - can’t have it both ways.;)

• Do you take any meds on a regular basis? That is science brought forth through technology. "If it works for you on deciding a what pills to take - it has to work on crazy Dem energy plans also - can’t have it both ways.;)

Sometimes debating you makes me wish they still had Quaaludes :00008862::00008862::00008862::00008359:

• it needs "714"

also

you got to love this

a system where a majority of voters in a state could vote for one candidate only to have the state give all of its electoral college votes to a different candidate

just another interesting way the left thinks they can get around the constitution - - - wow!

on the bright side, if they pull this off and get enough states to sign on all of you republicans out there will find out what it feels like to be a republican in California

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• Edward Neal - I think Howard Shultz is really trying to position himself as “kinduva” Libertarian. I like some of what he is sayin but I gotta learn a lot more about him. He has enough money to run his own campaign without whoring himself out for donations like the other candidates. Maybe I like him just cause he is driving the Dems even crazier than Trumo does. What you think this early ???

• Edward Neal - I think Howard Shultz is really trying to position himself as “kinduva” Libertarian. I like some of what he is sayin but I gotta learn a lot more about him. He has enough money to run his own campaign without whoring himself out for donations like the other candidates. Maybe I like him just cause he is driving the Dems even crazier than Trumo does. What you think this early ???

these days the R's and the D's have gone so far to the edges that anyone running near the center is going to sound like a libertarian in comparison. frankly at this time I do not really know enough about the man to make a real judgement I have no clue where he stands on individual liberty issues and government involvement in peoples lives,

• That’s kinda what I thought Edward Neal - I think if there ever was an opportunity for a third party candidate - libertarian or whatever you want to call it - this would be their best chance ever IMO. I dunno but it seems to me if somebody emerges that the left and right don’t absolutely hate - they may have a chance. I know any of the Dems running so far ain’t gonna unite shit - just further the cavernous divide we have now.

PS. See WOLF I am not so entrenched with Trump I couldn’t support someone who could get us past this gridlocked government we have now. I predict the Dems will pull out all the stops and get their Presidential pick in - lose the House - keep the Senate and we the people are back to square one :(

• being in California as I am my vote will never count except in small local elections. California is a lost cause and even if the Dems choose a hard left wing nut I fully expect that wing nut to get all of my states electoral college votes

Its sad that my vote in a presidential election most likely will never count again, but it is also liberating in that it allows me to vote for the person I truly think is the best without having to compromise my values because winning is more important.

The title of this thread "Politics Sucks" - - - -is probably the truest thing anyone can say about politics in this country - both of the major parties SUCK and neither seems to really give a crap about me or you - - - its all about winning and stomping on the other side whenever possible

I'm done with it - you are not going to get my vote unless you want to actually work for me - - - mike drop :!:

• That’s kinda what I thought Edward Neal - I think if there ever was an opportunity for a third party candidate - libertarian or whatever you want to call it - this would be their best chance ever IMO. I dunno but it seems to me if somebody emerges that the left and right don’t absolutely hate - they may have a chance. I know any of the Dems running so far ain’t gonna unite shit - just further the cavernous divide we have now.

PS. See WOLF I am not so entrenched with Trump I couldn’t support someone who could get us past this gridlocked government we have now. I predict the Dems will pull out all the stops and get their Presidential pick in - lose the House - keep the Senate and we the people are back to square one :(

I heard this song and dance from you in '16 Bill. "If, if, if,if,if". You cry WOLF too often.:00008356:

Edward Neal I read the article you posted and the one hyperlinked inside it. I'm all for getting rid of the electoral college. What was in that article is not what I am for. That is total horse shit. How can that one Democrat say it is a way to have EVERY vote count, when they can give a Republican or Democrat won states votes to the other party? Soooo wrong.

I just think it should be, "Whoever gets the most votes in the entire country gets the presidency".