Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• It was not an officer, it was the mayor of Tampa ....When an officer of the city..or one that holds office....you're really trying to dig aren't you but you tried so hard you missed the simplicity of it all.

It was not a news conference, as noted the Mayor showed up to the Seminole heights PD afternoon roll call ...albeit with his press rep in tow.....
    Although it stated it was at a "roll call" the picture posted showed a news conference..right? Perhaps that's what the inside of a roll call looks like? Or perhaps the OP should have omitted the picture...but it would have lost it's merits....

.......... speechless-squared Yes, it was read but not read into quite as much as you'd have preferred. Your breakdown did nothing but allow me to point out how far you'll reach for the attention of thinking you may have won an forum prize lol Here you can have my participation trophy that I had tossed in the internet trash..it's all yours for being so internet awesome :thumbsup::POKESS:

• @ConnMan bring the fight, take all the useless bastards out. Animals are just that! Treat em like they deserve!

Footballs a joke, dumb asses- no more to say there. SICK of everyone’s bitching & trying to prove there thoughts / theories & getting others to think what they see- SLINGBITCH in a differant form some of these peeps! :whistling::D

And I’m so sick of the liberals!! Everything & everything is a daily bitch even the great and good is wrong. it’s so old & rediculous , HATE OBAMA and the divided, soft, bitch America he created, but we’ll blame everything on Trump cause that’s easy.. :whistling::thumbdown:

Sounds like a lot of internet bravado and chest thumping. It looks like everyone who's calling out these labels are a label themselves...perhaps we should all be tired of the labels that have been created. You can hate former POTUS Obama and he doesn't lose sleep, you and I don't come up in his day to day conversations. I could go on and on but it's the internet.

• @Zorasmiles Dude, id say shit to your damn face.. anyone who knows me knows that. I don’t make issues and have to make a point of my theories. I call it for what it is. You obviously have your thoughts and try to justify as I do mine.
    As for Obama, the guy talked & took care of scum, who’s gunna talk about that when everything’s free! Liberal bitches, CNN, dems, etc all Point the finger @ Trump cause he’s saying enough is enough. He’s actually trying to make things better for Americans,but once again, bitches will be bitches. And the snowflakes cry about everything. Our world can’t move foreward and support the POTUS because we’re more worried about playing the racist card, gays, being told what to think & do , listening to CNN instead of thinking on an individual level. Priority’s are fucked, can’t get anywhere with bitches bitching all day every day. I dealt with that POS OBAMA who did shit for me and my middle class fam!

And fact, labels are created by actions!NFL FOR EXAMPLE, dumbasses are creating there own labeling by there stupid actions. You get what you give. The more you cry the bigger the label.....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• @Zorasmiles Dude, id say shit to your damn face.. anyone who knows me knows that. I don’t make issues and have to make a point of my theories. I call it for what it is. You obviously have your thoughts and try to justify as I do mine.
    As for Obama, the guy talked & took care of scum, who’s gunna talk about that when everything’s free! Liberal bitches, CNN, dems, etc all Point the finger @ Trump cause he’s saying enough is enough. He’s actually trying to make things better for Americans,but once again, bitches will be bitches. And the snowflakes cry about everything. Our world can’t move foreward and support the POTUS because we’re more worried about playing the racist card, gays, being told what to think & do , listening to CNN instead of thinking on an individual level. Priority’s are fucked, can’t get anywhere with bitches bitching all day every day. I dealt with that POS OBAMA who did shit for me and my middle class fam!

And fact, labels are created by actions!NFL FOR EXAMPLE, dumbasses are creating there own labeling by there stupid actions. You get what you give. The more you cry the bigger the label.....

HOLD your horses cowboy! For one, no you're not going to step in my face and say anything disrespectful. If you think that you are you've been living in this forum world a bit too long. I'm a nice guy but disrespect is something I don't tolerate. You definitely won't step in my face directing profanity because I won't tolerate it. I'd give you one chance to correct it. I think a grown man with common sense only needs one.

Now, redirect your anger and go seek your likes by quoting someone else's name. FYI Trump has caused a great amount of division and if you can't see that you're about as blind as Stevie Wonder driving a SlingShot lol Your whining is about as bad as a child who's had their favorite toy taken away. FYI, since people have been so quick to correct...it's "their" not "there".......but with etc? I can't begin to touch that one. Starting a sentence with And--won't touch that. It's not did, it's didn't. So many more but I'll leave them alone as they are making me punch drunk and screwing up my thought process..not! LOL If you want to make your point don't do it in anger with a touch of hatred. Don't do it implying internet threats. I'm sure there are other middle class families who aren't whining and blaming Mr. Obama for his term in office--stop the whining and move past it. Don't think that you know who I am, and overestimate your own strengths. I'd rather have a civil conversation with you than to resort to crude, profanity and broken thoughts or threats. Why don't we agree not to quote the other persons' name.

• @Zorasmiles there was once a similar guy here named slingbeast FYI! Your words mean nothing & don’t effect me. it’s one thing to think a certain way & I’ll respect that, but you can’t argue everyone else cause you don’t like or feel a certain way. reading your posts is your way or the wrong way it seems... I’ll be waiting for Some kind of reply cause there always coming... tick-tick. As for the talk, I handle shit like a man not on a fucking internet! Your a typical flip it a 180. I simply said I would say anything to your face and you PUMPED up your chest “ I’ll give you 1 chance to correct it, won’t be direspected.. blah-blah”. thanks for the humor. We are civil hear, you obviously have a view. You can say what you want about Trump each there own & I’ll speak the truth about Obama. Division, Liberals, Dems spew hate/ division! Obama & his “black lives matter” is a huge dividing point, last I New, ALL lives mattered. Blame, blame. It’s so easy how I can see the finger pointed @ Trump for something clear as day obama created! He needs to take responsibility for what he created! I honestly don’t have time for anymore of the BS Some just see a narrow straight line & that’s it/ that’s the road they travel There’s no win , obviously your out to make a point @ any cost & when something gets said it’s offensive??. Man up Dude. I will not go into a verbal spat or never did “threaten” anything.. oh I get it thats the liberal way cry something false. Anger, you bet your damn ass I’m sick of all the BS in this world, who’s not? Cry, cry....

And for the record ( oops I said “AND” again to start a sentence, my bad....) I respect and like 99% of the members here. I sold sling but would help Any of these guys on any given day. I’m sure your a good guy, but step back and chill.

And ( shit I did it again) going back to knowing about a person... Boys here I think can vouch for me... I’m easy , but when something gets portrayed a certain way .. it is what it is..

• Whoa Bro!! - did not mean to offend - just tried to calm the waters cause we were heading into a storm !! Not specifically directed at ANYONE !!

offend? I’m not a sensitive person.. it’s a soft world you of all people know that! :whistling:

I’m offended by your post.. why did you pick ice tea over lemonade??

• I don’t mind seeing and reading different viewpoints.... that is what makes this country so good.

What I have seen here for the most part is everyone respecting others viewpoint and I read that as well with Zorasmiles posts

As I keep in mind;

Respecting one another's viewpoints
    Discovering common ground
    Seeking understanding
    I try to suspend judgment on others
    Express gratitude

So... is that human? ...or independent or republican or green or white or liberal, or blue or tic or toc - what's my point.

Remember that changing someone's mind isn’t anyone's job.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• A few observations - @BONES is direct and very opinionated - you never have to guess where he stands on an issue and I respect that. @Zorasmiles is a little more to the left than most of us posting here. Gotta respect him for standing by his beliefs and walking into the fire. This thread is just kinduva a sounding board to discuss political events of the day. Never, ever let if come between our bonds of friendship made by Slingshot ownership (even previous owners :P ).

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it