Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Meanwhile, in Canada. Apparently criticizing Trudeau or making negative comments about him is strictly forbidden. Do you know what that resembles Sparcky?

Communism. You can laugh all you want, but Canada is pretty much fucked and most of you are living in LaLa land.

Communism, :00008356::00008356:

Thats not communism, thats forcing your opinion. As for Canada being fucked, Nah, I disagree.

Whats funny is that you think it's the Government that is trying to censor him. It's not. The government has nothing to do with it. It's the professional organization he is part of that is causing this issue. Which is nothing new. Not sure if you realize this but many organizations have their own political affiliations, and if you go against what they majority deems acceptable, they will ostracize you. Kinds like being a Repub, or Dem, go outside of their thinking and your mud. Or hey, lets even go with a private corps like Twitter, don't like Elons way of thinking your done.

I am not a hard-liner like you, and believe that anything left of your thinking is communism. As far to my opinion of our politics, we could be on a better path politically, and Trudope needs to be voted out, but we don't solve things up here with "revolutions" like you want to down there. Political extremism, while present is Canada, is not prominent like it is in the US.

While you go back to your guns, I am going to legally roll a phattie...:00000441::00000441::00008172::00008172::00008040::00008040:

• As a side note

I find it rather interesting that a person from California, the same State that gave us Nancy Pelosi, is now the primary Republican candidate for speaker of the House

Just seems weird that my State, a State that is very Liberal, a State that struggles to even elect non Democrats to local office, could provide the Congress person that a majority of Republican congress people seem to think is qualified to lead the conservative cause as leader of the House.

I mean, seriously, if you were looking for conservative leadership would you look in California??

I live here, and I love my State, but personally I think it would be just about the last place I looked for conservative leadership - - For the most part, our "Republicans" tend to be pretty much on the left side of what I would call conservative - - They usually have to be if they want to get elected.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Lucky the truck blockade did not turn violent. Maybe police were more restrained.

• Lucky the truck blockade did not turn violent. Maybe police were more restrained.

there was 2 parts to the blockade. One was the original protest, and the second was the extremists using that vehicle (no pun intended), to further their political agenda.

I knew people who went to Ottawa for the original protest and they said for the most part was very peaceful protest, no issues.

It got worse when the protest ended and the occupation started. And also in the Coutts, Alberta blockade, when 13 people where arrested on weapons charges.

Many politicians and some groups made it seem like all the protesters where extremists, which they weren't.

• https://goodsciencing.com/covi…est-die-after-covid-shot/

For the two or three here that don't mind reading and questioning things.

Thank you OrangeSlingFL This is what I have been saying for over a year. Maybe now this info will be getting out. My blood pressure has been averaging around 80-98 over 30 to 48 since the vaccine. I have always had a blood pressure of around 116/62 even before the pace maker on 9-26-2014. The doctor wants to run some more test.

• they need a rule that limits the number of ballots a candidate for speaker can be on before he has to drop out - - Seriously this is looking ridiculous - what the plan - make people vote so many times that they finally vote for you just so they can gt it over with?

• Thank you OrangeSlingFL This is what I have been saying for over a year. Maybe now this info will be getting out. My blood pressure has been averaging around 80-98 over 30 to 48 since the vaccine. I have always had a blood pressure of around 116/62 even before the pace maker on 9-26-2014. The doctor wants to run some more test.

I am sure glad I have had no ill effects from the Covid vaccine....

I did get GBS in 2002 after a flu shot that almost killed me. I spent over 2 wks in the hospital, got released, had multiple PE's and had to spent a couple more weeks in the hospital.... That is why I am always saying "why aren't people complaining about the flu vaccine?"...

Best to you and I hope your blood pressure comes back up.... Just curious.. did this happen after the first shot... or either boosters?

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I am sure glad I have had no ill effects from the Covid vaccine....

I did get GBS in 2002 after a flu shot that almost killed me. I spent over 2 wks in the hospital, got released, had multiple PE's and had to spent a couple more weeks in the hospital.... That is why I am always saying "why aren't people complaining about the flu vaccine?"...

Best to you and I hope your blood pressure comes back up.... Just curious.. did this happen after the first shot... or either boosters?

3-11-21 and 3-30-21 with the Pfizer. Different Things started started happening, that I noticed around 3 months later. I just know the blood pressure was low around May, 2022. Three trips to the hospital after that. I never kept up with the blood pressure before that. Now I did have a triple in 1996 and another triple in 2012 but never had low blood pressure. Doctor wants to check for blockages if nothing has changed since the last visit with another medicine.

• 9 votes held now and McCarthy has dropped to even fewer votes than he got in the prior 8 tries