Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Talk about hearing what you want to hear. He is saying that there was a net inflation of 0% in July over June. The 8.5% is July 2022 over July 2021. So, yes, the month of July was at 0% for that month. It’s like comparing monthly Interest rate to APR.

Here is what your MSM says... this is NBC.... I just want to say a number too. Zero... Zero confidence in anything our fearless leader says....

https://www.nbcnews.com/busine…r-summer-inflat-rcna42393

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Talk about hearing what you want to hear. He is saying that there was a net inflation of 0% in July over June. The 8.5% is July 2022 over July 2021. So, yes, the month of July was at 0% for that month. It’s like comparing monthly Interest rate to APR.

I heard what he actually said (of course I don't believe it because it's not true) not what I wanted to hear.

• That's why I know he didn't know what the hell he was saying. BTW 8.6 inflation isn't a win for the average citizen.

You would rather the July index to been higher? You would rather the inflation numbers to keep climbing just to keep the others side to show any kind of win? Wow!

• If that's what he was saying it's still wrong. It was a .5 drop from June, that's also not 0% it's -.5.

I read that food was up 1.1% for the month. And that hurts everyone.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I see that you are making the assumption that the search warrant issued was done for corrupt political reasons. I do not believe that to be the case. Suspend your disbelief for a moment and think. Why would the FBI that is run by a guy that Trump appointed want to conduct an investigation on his former boss. Perhaps they needed to investigate if a possible crime had occurred at the site. It appears that they were looking for missing government documents that he was not allowed to have in his possession. According to various news reports, twelve boxes were removed. Perhaps we should wait until the investigation runs it's course to see what the DOJ/FBI has to say. Maybe Trump could release a copy of the search warrant as well as the inventory of the items removed from his dwelling.8)

Now lets apply thr same "logic"to the Hunter Biden situation and we arrive at the conclusion that the FBI IS compromised heavily. I assume you are familiar with the Biden scandal and the laptop evidence?

• So, a month that is flat or even a down turn on the price index can’t be seen as a positive to you? 🤦‍♂️

We get it by now, you couldnt wait to vote for Biden despite being rather useless with a large history of corruption and actual racism throughout his entire career. Pretty sure in your mind Joe is doing a fantastic job as president and everything is Russia and Trumps fault. You haven't added anything of value to this thread that defends the state of the country under your precious president buddy, absolutely nothing.

• We dont even need to look at numbers or charts. Theres not a single industry that is not heavily inflated. Unless you never leave the house and watch CNN all day like Slingblade does, then even a down syndrome realizes how fucked up the country is.

Do you think the US is alone in the current economic troubles? You may want to look at something besides you local news and see what is going on in the rest of the world. The whole world is suffering also. Is Biden responsible for Europe’s or Asia’s economy? This is happening globally.

• We get it by now, you couldnt wait to vote for Biden despite being rather useless with a large history of corruption and actual racism throughout his entire career. Pretty sure in your mind Joe is doing a fantastic job as president and everything is Russia and Trumps fault. You haven't added anything of value to this thread that defends the state of the country under your precious president buddy, absolutely nothing.

Am I happy with Biden? Absolutely not. I do not want to see him run for a second term. However, if it comes down to him or tRump again, he will get my vote without a doubt.

• Do you think the US is alone in the current economic troubles? You may want to look at something besides you local news and see what is going on in the rest of the world. The whole world is suffering also. Is Biden responsible for Europe’s or Asia’s economy? This is happening globally.

Look at the bigger picture... the left and the right are your distractions.... The system is EVIL!

Stop fighting against each other and find the 'actual' enemy in the back of the room.

It's not going to get better at this point - no matter which 'puppet' is in place.

Look at the companies and people who support this bullshit! https://www.weforum.org/partners/#B

Pay attention to Holland, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, Italy, Albania and the list goes on.

The biased and very controlled mainstream media doesn't want you to see how the revolution is starting globally.

The war is not ours to fight, but has already been won by God above - Trust in Him and don't let the distactions tear yourselves apart.

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• So, a month that is flat or even a down turn on the price index can’t be seen as a positive to you? 🤦‍♂️

Honestly I've positioned my money and investments to benefit from higher interest rates and inflation. So from my perspective it can go up or down and I'll be fine. Higher inflation will get me a bigger bump on my pension.

Positive to me and positive to the economy as a whole aren't necessarily the same thing.😁

• Honestly I've positioned my money and investments to benefit from higher interest rates and inflation. So from my perspective it can go up or down and I'll be fine. Higher inflation will get me a bigger bump on my pension.

Positive to me and positive to the economy as a whole aren't necessarily the same thing.😁

So, whatever is best for you and f**k everyone else and the country? Just asking.

• Honestly I've positioned my money and investments to benefit from higher interest rates and inflation. So from my perspective it can go up or down and I'll be fine. Higher inflation will get me a bigger bump on my pension.

#Bitcoin for the win ;)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Do you think the US is alone in the current economic troubles? You may want to look at something besides you local news and see what is going on in the rest of the world. The whole world is suffering also. Is Biden responsible for Europe’s or Asia’s economy? This is happening globally.

I've covered this before. Biden removed the US as an oil producer, he gave his blessing to the Russian oil pipeline, while killing ours.

This has damaged the global economy. Had Biden "stayed the course" that Trump had set, we'd still be paying a bit over $2 per gallon of gas and Putin would be watching jeopardy, not invading Ukraine.

Am I happy with Biden? Absolutely not. I do not want to see him run for a second term. However, if it comes down to him or tRump again, he will get my vote without a doubt.

Interesting that you choose to align yourself with Biden. Raised 2 drug addicted kid. Possibly molested his daughter (was that why the FBI raided Project Veritas for her diary?). His FBI used a judge that was a lawyer for Jeffery Epstein the world's most notorious pedophile, apparently that judge's values align with the Biden's democrat party.

To me it doesn't get more evil than pedophilia. To many like you Trump being Trump is worse.

Perhaps I should be thankful to not have those values.