Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• “I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad.”

-Ashley Biden

https://www.westernjournal.com…cts-joe-fl-woman-trouble/

At least what I posted here during the election and since is now being reported. There is more but I don't expect any MSM in the US to even cover it.

The house she was staying in was in fact a halfway house she was sent to after rehab and the diary was left in plain view on a nightstand when she left, not under a mattress as the Daily News in the UK reported. Anyone with an open mind would guess that it was left in plain sight to guarantee it would be found. Kinda like leaving laptops in a repair shop and never returning to pick them up. Some might think that Joe's kids where trying to tell us something.

...... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I also find if funny that they think the fix for people not being able to afford the high gas prices is to buy a 40k or more electric car

yep - can't put $90 in the tank, but new $500 monthly car payment - no problem!

These liberals say they care about the little guy yet it is the little guy their policies hurt the most

rich guy has no problem buying gas or a Tesla - - - single mom working nights at some dive restaurant trying to support herself and 2 kids - -not so much

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/21…olice-response/index.html

Damn cowards! Hold them accountable for their inactions! They took the job, and then hid like cowards when called upon.

Not sure if I would use that approach. It's appears in the article the initial response force had a total breakdown in the command structure with the ranking officer not willing to take control. I'm not a police officer but typically in the military the ranking person assumes command. Accountability, yes, for the actions where it is appropriate. The officers on scene may have been willing and wanting to engage with on scene leadership failing to take action or directing inaction?

Something went very wrong, I think accountability will be acted upon for the correct personnel. Let the process take place.

"The only thing stopping the hallway of dedicated officers from entering rooms 111 and 112 was the on-scene commander, who decided to place the lives of officers before the lives of children."

• Not sure if I would use that approach. It's appears in the article the initial response force had a total breakdown in the command structure with the ranking officer not willing to take control. I'm not a police officer but typically in the military the ranking person assumes command. Accountability, yes, for the actions where it is appropriate. The officers on scene may have been willing and wanting to engage with on scene leadership failing to take action or directing inaction?

Something went very wrong, I think accountability will be acted upon for the correct personnel. Let the process take place.

"The only thing stopping the hallway of dedicated officers from entering rooms 111 and 112 was the on-scene commander, who decided to place the lives of officers before the lives of children."

Those officers went through shooter training within 6 months of that shooting and the instructors in Texas stated they are all trained to stop the shooter immediately or die trying. If they can’t do that they need to seek other employment. The officers should have done exactly that regardless of the commander, which clearly demonstrated total incompetence , and then deal with any disciplinary action afterwards. If any of them had a single ball, they would have done exactly that.

Also, according to officers interviewed, the other police departments aren’t allowed, by law, to take command unless the commanding officer on the scene relinquish it to them. The cowardly SOB that was in command is the ranking officer for the school’s police department, which is not part of the city department. I hope at least one of those kids have a relative that has a short time to live anyway, takes action to insure justice is served to that cowardly SOB.

• Those officers went through shooter training within 6 months of that shooting and the instructors in Texas stated they are all trained to stop the shooter immediately or due trying. If they can’t do that they need to seek other employment. The officers should have done exactly that regardless of the commander, which clearly demonstrated total incompetence , and then deal with any disciplinary action afterwards. If any of them had a single ball, they would have done exactly that.

It doesn't appear to be the case but at the time it was fluid as all those situations are. What if upper command had a call informing that the shooter had an explosive vest and any attempt to breach the door would result in a massive blast killing everyone? Oops! Congratulations! You just blew everyone up while they were setting up an outside sniper. Thats the reason for a chain of command. Not fair to call everyone cowards.

• It doesn't appear to be the case but at the time it was fluid as all those situations are. What if upper command had a call informing that the shooter had an explosive vest and any attempt to breach the door would result in a massive blast killing everyone? Oops! Congratulations! You just blew everyone up while they were setting up an outside sniper. Thats the reason for a chain of command. Not fair to call everyone cowards.

THEY WERE COWARDS AND ARE STILL COWARDS HIDING BEHIND THEIR LAWERS! Back the blue my ass. Not when they are cowards like this. I’m pretty sure any law enforcement department that isn’t ran by cowards would have breached that door in the first 5 minutes. Those cowards never even tried to open the door. Not one of them touched the door handle, which was not locked.

• THEY WERE COWARDS AND ARE STILL COWARDS HIDING BEHIND THEIR LAWERS! Back the blue my ass. Not when they are cowards like this. I’m pretty sure any law enforcement department that isn’t ran by cowards would have breached that door in the first 5 minutes. Those cowards never even tried to open the door. Not one of them touched the door handle, which was not locked.

That will all come out in a due process.

• Video and audio has shown their cowardliness. If one of the slaughtered kids was yours, or maybe grandchild, would you be so supportive of their response?

No, I would not but I wouldn't hold or call those who were not in control of the situation cowards. I would want accountability for those who were calling the shots and what their decisions were based upon for not going in. Like I said all those situations are fluid. If someone breached the door and a bomb blew off? Well then that would suck and I wouldn't have been supportive of that situation.

• No, I would not but I wouldn't hold or call those who were not in control of the situation cowards. I would want accountability for those who were calling the shots and what their decisions were based upon for not going in. Like I said all those situations are fluid. If someone breached the door and a bomb blew off? Well then that would suck and I wouldn't have been supportive of that situation.

If there was a bomb, he would had already set it off. Any, and I mean any officer would tell you the same thing. There was virtually zero chance of it. However, he had shot and was still shooting kids. And it isn’t just me calling them cowards. Police across the country are saying the same thing. Like I said earlier, maybe a relative or friend of one of the slain will insure that coward in command will receive get what he deserves.