Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I think that the assault weapon came from them calling the AR15 a assault rifle from the AR which anyone that know anything about this weapon that the AR stands for the company first manufacturing them. Speaking of manufacturing I don't think they have a idea of the number of companies making them not counting small shops. I built my bench rest AR15 myself and yes it does have a SN on the receiver and I did have to fill out the same form that is required to buy a gun. I also don't think they know how many calibers the AR15 can be converted to. That is the main reason it is such a good Modern Sporting Rifle. You don't need to buy different rifles to hunt rabbits, deer, and elk. Oh yes Biden it comes in 22 LR also it that one a military assault weapon?

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• You’re right. Why bother letting the “corrupt” government or law enforcement determine who is unfit. I mean why would you allow them to try to keep people safe. Lets just leave things as they are, and allow kids and the unarmed to be slaughtered without doing anything at all.
    Letting people die in mass murders especially, without trying to do anything at all it’s just plain wrong. The whole world is corrupt, so let’s not do anything. Let’s just ignore everything and hope it goes away until the next time.
    You would still have all your guns nothing has been taken away, nothing has been banned, but you still can’t accept the fact that someone has to decide, and it could “possibly” be a corrupt government. Where is the compromise. It’s not only the left that can be corrupt. The right can be just as corrupt. Compromise might just keep kids and the innocent bystanders alive.

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• i doubt this will go through up here. Stupid thing, is its for handguns, which we can’t carry around at all anyway. You either have them locked up at your house and you carry them in a lockbox directly to the gun range on a predetermined route , or you keep it in a lock box at the gun range. And you have to keep your ammunition and your handgun separate. So it’s not like there any good up here for protection as you would need to fumble to open two boxes to get to your gun and your ammo then load it and then decide what you’re going to do by that time you’re either dead or ….

• You’re right. Why bother letting the “corrupt” government or law enforcement determine who is unfit. I mean why would you allow them to try to keep people safe. Lets just leave things as they are, and allow kids and the unarmed to be slaughtered without doing anything at all.
    Letting people die in mass murders especially, without trying to do anything at all it’s just plain wrong. The whole world is corrupt, so let’s not do anything. Let’s just ignore everything and hope it goes away until the next time.
    You would still have all your guns nothing has been taken away, nothing has been banned, but you still can’t accept the fact that someone has to decide, and it could “possibly” be a corrupt government. Where is the compromise. It’s not only the left that can be corrupt. The right can be just as corrupt. Compromise might just keep kids and the innocent bystanders alive.

Clearly you have no understanding of the roots of this country and how its founders DID have to fight a corrupt government for their freedom

and instead of just throwing a tantrum why not just answer my question - - - who would you trust with your life, the life of your family and everything you own to decide what's best for you - - - would you really trust your government? how about your neighbor? if they dont like something you might be doing would you trust them to make a judgement on if you are fit or unfit?

answer the question - - who gets to decide who is or is not unfit? if it meant you're very life who would you trust?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Sometimes I think this is the biggest problem with the left in this country and in other countries - They seem to truly believe that Government is all good and that we need government to take care of us - - -its like they would rather give up all of their freedoms just to be able to not have to actually be responsible for their own lives

Seems like much of the worlds population is losing any desire to be responsible for their own futures, they would rather just sit on their asses and accept whatever daddy wants to give them. - - very sad

• Many here makes statements along the line that an AR-15 is no different than the common hunting rifle. I ask them, if that is so, why then is it the weapon of choice of mass shooters, why are you so defensive for it then when it is discussed in term of limiting its sales? Wouldn’t you be just a happy with the hunting rifle then? Would it be having it makes your manhood appear larger? 🍆

• Many here makes statements along the line that an AR-15 is no different than the common hunting rifle. I ask them, if that is so, why then is it the weapon of choice of mass shooters, why are you so defensive for it then when it is discussed in term of limiting its sales? Wouldn’t you be just a happy with the hunting rifle then? Would it be having it makes your manhood appear larger? 🍆

You are believing lies - please watch this - - the numbers on "mass shootings" are manipulated by the left and the media - - this video also points out lies from both sides of the gun debate so please watch it

• Dang! It is entertaining triggering all these snowflakes on here!!!🤣🤣🤣

Thants funny - -I thought you were the snow flake all triggered by the thought that some people support gun ownership

Also its not like your country doesn't have its own mass shootings just as horrific as the one that started this conversation - mass shooting in Canada 22 killed - - and guess what he broke the laws to get the guns he had

Obviously the wording in the 2nd Amendment “shall not be infringed” is unacceptable to you and should be disregarded. What else in the Constitution should we just frivolously disregard?? How bout the 1st Amendment - Islam is only terrorists and should be banned?? How bout the 4th Amendment - let the government enter your home and search for anything they think we shouldn’t have without a warrant. It is a very slippery slope my friend when you let the government chip away your personal freedoms. Instead of asking for more firearm restriction on law abiding citizens (that the current government is NOT protecting) how bout writing your Politicians - federal and state - asking them to have the thousands of gun laws on the books enforced and PROSECUTED !! No matter what you do or say - a deranged killer is gonna find a way to kill!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Thants funny - -I thought you were the snow flake all triggered by the thought that some people support gun ownership

Also its not like your country doesn't have its own mass shootings just as horrific as the one that started this conversation - mass shooting in Canada 22 killed - - and guess what he broke the laws to get the guns he had

Naw, I’m just someone getting a kick interrupting you gun nut snowflakes stroking each other.

“Your country”? At what point did you come to that conclusion? But to address the point of the Canadian shooting, in the US there are that many killed in mass shootings on a weekly basis. As far how he got the gun, it most likely came from the US like most guns used in crimes worldwide.

• Obviously the wording in the 2nd Amendment “shall not be infringed” is unacceptable to you and should be disregarded. What else in the Constitution should we just frivolously disregard?? How bout the 1st Amendment - Islam is only terrorists and should be banned?? How bout the 4th Amendment - let the government enter your home and search for anything they think we shouldn’t have without a warrant. It is a very slippery slope my friend when you let the government chip away your personal freedoms. Instead of asking for more firearm restriction on law abiding citizens (that the current government is NOT protecting) how bout writing your Politicians - federal and state - asking them to have the thousands of gun laws on the books enforced and PROSECUTED !! No matter what you do or say - a deranged killer is gonna find a way to kill!!

With that, why do you not buy a fully automatic weapon? Or maybe some RPGs. Aren’t those being withheld from you against the 2nd amendment? You should be pissed!!

• With that, why do you not buy a fully automatic weapon? Or maybe some RPGs. Aren’t those being withheld from you against the 2nd amendment? You should be pissed!!

Same as you can’t yell fire in a crowded space - how far do you want to go restricting free speech? If someone in government doesn’t agree with your opinion on the 2nd Amendment should you be silenced. If you get your way and “assault” rifles are banned - then another lunatic takes a pistol and kills just as many are you then going to ban handguns? Where does it stop??

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Well, I never said they were the same, only that they have the same rate of fire. I have shot the AR-15 quite a bit, shot the M16 quite a bit, and contrary to the video, when the rockets were being fired at the base in Bien Hoa, full auto ie "spray and pray" is what a good many people fired back into the jungle.

I have also fired my hunting rifle (that I posted a picture of) quite a bit, and from just that small comparison I can tell you the first two have little to no recoil... The rifle hits you back pretty good when you let one loose.

In true fashion, the conversation in todays world always takes a personal turn (i.e. the manhood) statement and is truly not productive to anyone but the person who says it.... Must make their manhood larger... :) I have always heard ladies say things like Big Truck little (manhood)... so the analogy you mentioned apparently is only valid for you.

Anyway... this is like talking to a wall... so I am out... Take care.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.