Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• frankly I am with Will Smith on this one. If someone was making fun of an illness and it was my wife I would smack that sob without a second thought

might as well be making cripple jokes about a handicap person

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• frankly I am with Will Smith on this one. If someone was making fun of an illness and it was my wife I would smack that sob without a second thought

Except Will Smith himself has made fun of bald people and people with Alopecia before as well so he is nothing but a hypocrite himself. Also, this is the same guy that his own wife cheated on him with his sons teenage friend and he didn't divorce her. She herself admitted it on a televised interview, its on Youtube. So much for being the "alpha" husband while his wife fucks another dude in his own house. He deserves to be banned from the Oscars for life and that statue taken from him. Period, nothing else and nothing more but we know it won't happen because he is black.

Im sure his wives boyfriend is proud though.👏

Yes, all the bullying and crap that spews out of California and specifically Hollywierd.... just went down the drain. Also without your second thought you will be in jail, and owe someone lots of your hard earned life.

To those who think it is ok to go around slapping and slugging I would suggest taking a look at those beliefs... Some may think slapping is ok, some beating the crap out of someone is ok, some think shooting is ok.... Honestly I think violence is never the answer.

While I do think the joke was in bad taste, don't ever say anything in this country now that might offend someone as violence will be coming ones way for that thought/verbalization and it should be ok to do that. It was ok to do it on live TV in front of millions of people, it should be ok for anyone to do it...

As for his wife, she is far from a cripple or handicap person.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• well cnn says it’s all trumps fault anyway so wtf

• and please don’t misunderstand me. I am not condoning violence or saying that slapping chris rock was the right thing to do. I am just saying I can understand how a guy could be provoked into crossing that line by personal verbal attacks against their wife.

• and please don’t misunderstand me. I am not condoning violence or saying that slapping chris rock was the right thing to do. I am just saying I can understand how a guy could be provoked into crossing that line by personal verbal attacks against their wife.

"frankly I am with Will Smith on this one." But you did technically condone it. Also, Chris Rock is a COMEDIAN its what he does and he does it literally every single year at the Oscars. There's absolutely nothing wrong with jokes making fun of crippled people either or gays or lesbians thats why its called comedy and its been around forever. Some of you wouldnt even last 5 minutes in a stand up comedy show without feeling all sensitive and emotional.

• "frankly I am with Will Smith on this one." But you did technically condone it. Also, Chris Rock is a COMEDIAN its what he does and he does it literally every single year at the Oscars. There's absolutely nothing wrong with jokes making fun of crippled people either or gays or lesbians thats why its called comedy and its been around forever. Some of you wouldnt even last 5 minutes in a stand up comedy show without feeling all sensitive and emotional.

I have NEVER been into comedy. I rate it even lower than stick and ball sports, if that is even possible. As far as I am concerned, he was well within his rights to knock his ass out. ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO STAND AROUND WHILE SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

• I have NEVER been into comedy. I rate it even lower than stick and ball sports, if that is even possible. As far as I am concerned, he was well within his rights to knock his ass out. ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO STAND AROUND WHILE SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

I disagree. Lets assume you felt disrespected that is certainly not the way to do it at the Oscars and on National television over a joke, just no. In any case backstage he could of had a few words with the guy or confront him if he wanted to but not the way he did it or in the manner he did it, thats called assault. Comparing a street scenario of someone disrespecting your family vs a comedian making a joke at the Oscars is apples to oranges as well, specially when he is guilty of making the same jokes to other people in the past. Come on now

• I disagree. Lets assume you felt disrespected that is certainly not the way to do it at the Oscars and on National television over a joke, just no. In any case backstage he could of had a few words with the guy or confront him if he wanted to but not the way he did it or in the manner he did it, thats called assault. Comparing a street scenario of someone disrespecting your family vs a comedian making a joke at the Oscars is apples to oranges as well, specially when he is guilty of making the same jokes to other people in the past. Come on now

SORRY BUD, HE OPENED THE DOOR ON NATIONAL TV and knew he had screwed up as soon as Smith walked on the stage. I will say he should have waited and just beat Rock's ASS to the floor off of live TV. Being a comedian is no excuse. to good taste. I reckon that is why I do not like comedians

• I have NEVER been into comedy. I rate it even lower than stick and ball sports, if that is even possible. As far as I am concerned, he was well within his rights to knock his ass out. ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO STAND AROUND WHILE SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY?

As for comedians, I can take them or leave them... but comedy... I think we all like that...I see so many jokes posted on this and other sites by everyone that comedy must be ok??

I think as we get older we all seem to become much more serious and sometimes get carried away with that seriousness.

As for disrespecting ones family... if you watch the video Will laughs at the joke until he looks over at his wife.... then thinks... oh wait... I think for once I agree with Jim Carrey... another comedian....

https://www.realclearpolitics.…longer_the_cool_club.html

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.