Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I’m was watchin the Dem led hearing on the Jan 6 “insurrection”. No doubt this should never have happened but what do they expect to accomplish other than another political shit show. They have prosecuted anyone they could possibly tie to it. Oddly enough one of the capital cops outlined exactly what happened with BLM all over the country while the Democrats supported them throughout!! I made it up until Adam Schiff-for-brains chimed in and couldn’t take it anymore. This is really gonna do a lot to bring the country together 🤮

Those 3 words sum it up quite nicely…

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• The problem is that they are still suffering with TDS - - Trump Derangement Syndrome

Despite the fact that he is no longer president they still can not move on and are desperately trying anything they can think of try to punish him and to keep him from being able to ever return to the political stage. - - - its an obsession that is keeping them from doing their jobs that I suspect will do them more harm in future elections than good.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm going to post an observation on events leading to Jan 6th. It's not an agreement, in fact it was wrong and I wish it didn't happen. I hate that it happened and would never think of being a part of it. It did no one any good, especially the republican party. Many events led up to the happening. Things like Maxine Waters openly shouting out that republicans are not welcome. Collège students destroying American monuments, Antifa and BLM and prior occupy wall street burning down and looting public property that belongs to the people. Taking entire sections of cities hostage. Government buildings, police dept buildings being destroyed. Riots calling for the abolishment of the police department. All these things were crimes committed against American taxpayers. They happened again and again for months and the government did nothing. Nothing to protect the innocent people who lost property and in some cases life.

Who's job is it to provide and insure protection to it's citizens?

• I'm going to post an observation on events leading to Jan 6th. It's not an agreement, in fact it was wrong and I wish it didn't happen. I hate that it happened and would never think of being a part of it. It did no one any good, especially the republican party. Many events led up to the happening. Things like Maxine Waters openly shouting out that republicans are not welcome. Collège students destroying American monuments, Antifa and BLM and prior occupy wall street burning down and looting public property that belongs to the people. Taking entire sections of cities hostage. Government buildings, police dept buildings being destroyed. Riots calling for the abolishment of the police department. All these things were crimes committed against American taxpayers. They happened again and again for months and the government did nothing. Nothing to protect the innocent people who lost property and in some cases life.

Its every citizens job to protect his own -- family, property -- try this on for starters --

They have to keep demonizing Trump - what in the hell can they run on in 2022 ?? They can’t point to anything positive other than engineering the biggest giveaway in the history of the world. The Democrat majority is a horrific dumpster fire and I believe they will go down HARD soon!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I was going to ask this in its own thread, but decided to put it here instead as it has the potential to become political. - so here it is:

I will let others decide what is better, but I am curious to know if others have noticed the change.

When I was younger one of the things I was always told made the best athletes better than others was their willingness to fight through adversity and set their feelings aside and keep going when others quit - - - I was taught that this was a characteristic that was to be admired and what made the very best of the best.

Now it seems as if this has turned around 360 degrees and we are being told that we are supposed to admire it when a great athlete quits to put themselves and their feelings first above everything else.

What do you think? Am I seeing something that isn't really there, or is this just another example of our societies push to make individual feelings more important than achievement or rights?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• We have gotten to soft and I think it all started when we started worrying about children's feeling and not their test scores or if they won a sporting event or lost. Lets give them all a trophy so no one feels bad. Well that has now become a way of life. We create comfort zones for them and rooms there they can go and cry. You don't want to work we will feed you. This has to change other wise I see and others see us as weak. Not going to strike fear in our enemies as we won't bomb you we will give you money. And that the way I feel.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• When the going gets tough the tough get..well.. nevermind.

• So... Back the blue when against minorities only?

th?id=OGC.461e89e703ad2eba8af77534a559d8e0&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o7TKO4aJqKfmc4clq%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=CVhSEjIOAUoU%2bcko%2fiWoUx%2bjVNi7WoMtbK1eVjJwBhQ%3d

I see you got the dem talking point memo, I truly expected more from you than to just echo the MSM.

You see, Conservatives are not monolithic and can differentiate between an individual and a group. We encourage it. It is actually possible for someone to back an institution and believe in its mission yet still understand it is made up of people, who may not all represent the best of the institution. This is true of all groups, a simple fact that decimates the talking point and I would have hoped you understood. Just like backing everyone in a group without holding the individual accountable it is also wrong to hold the entire group accountable for bad actions of an individual member. Something dems also get wrong.

................. angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().