Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• could it be that MSM is too far left, too radical and he’s trying to distance himself in order to appear more normal....At least until he’s sworn in......

• you caught me....I’m working with Trump to turn the country into a commie swamp....hail Putin...

• I suspected Joe didn't hide in the basement due to covid-19! What now? Wait till he has to make a choice between providing adequate security for the citizens or defunding the police.

I'll make a prediction the party of peace and tolerance will have some spectacular street parties! :huh:

• Aren’t you grateful that our elected found a way to dine inside! PLEASE SHARE your secret! Inquiring soon to go out of business businesses would like to know!

Nice room too! Who paid for that room?
    Silly me! WE DID!

Will there be cake?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• someone is going to win Pennsylvania.........

You still haven't learned that he is the biggest, most grand, most spectacular liar there is?

Remember, these are the same lies he told when he won, because his ego couldn't handle losing the popular vote. He won and lied because he didn't win ever aspect. He will surely lie and lie even more "bigly" when he has lost it all.

• Aren’t you grateful that our elected found a way to dine inside! PLEASE SHARE your secret! Inquiring soon to go out of business businesses would like to know!

Silly me! WE DID!

Will there be cake?

boy, I sure hope some of those democrat dinosaurs Don’t catch a nasty virus ......

• You still haven't learned that he is the biggest, most grand, most spectacular liar there is?

Remember, these are the same lies he told when he won, because his ego couldn't handle losing the popular vote. He won and lied because he didn't win ever aspect. He will surely lie and lie even more "bigly" when he has lost it all.

so are you in denial of the many fraud investigations that are going on? I know MSM would never lie to you....his election turn around is going to be huge......he’s 46 ......The only lies that have been told are by the democrats that fixed the election.....who me I don’t know whose phony ballots those are....how did they get into the system and counted so many times? And on my watch......How did those zombies vote again?

• so are you in denial of the many fraud investigations that are going on? I know MSM would never lie to you....his election turn around is going to be huge......he’s 46 ......The only lies that have been told are by the democrats that fixed the election.....who me I don’t know whose phony ballots those are....how did they get into the system and counted so many times? And on my watch......How did those zombies vote again?

None of your conspiracies has panned out. Not one conspiracy date has been met.

There is a difference between acknowledging all the fraud investigations and buying all the hyperbolic rhetoric being spewed by that child.

Silly me! WE DID!

Will there be cake?

Nancy scrapped this dinner after that pic went viral...

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…ng-fancy-dinner-democrats

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014