Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I must say the recent major FBI announcement was a bust for me.....because it’s old news that Iran and Russia are trying to influence the election.....

Real news Would have been the FBI is arresting joe and hunter for jaywalking....

laptop ...what laptop.....we know nothing about a biden laptop...Or emails or missing emails ....but RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA ...we know All about...

• Listen counselor, I'm disappointed that a lawyer as great as you can't appreciate my post. To speculatively suggest to know where my mind is at is irresponsible. Such blatant speculation should inform everyone of your willingness to fabricate things for your Trump cause. You are better than that. :*:00008172::00008356:

OBJECTION —- AMBIGUOUS!!! :00000156::00008235::00008235:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I just talked to my heavily democrat Heavily catholic Heavily Biden supporter girlfriend ...I sent her that priest video.....She hasn’t watched It but she surprised me when she said her church Sent her a transcript of the video telling them to vote for ......wait for it.....TRUMP.

Her reply was....the church isn’t going to tell me who to vote for....I said then you aren’t a very good catholic...She said Biden’s a catholic....and I said they were trying to tell you he’s not a very good catholic....

but the democratic brainwashing is very good......she voted already .....for......Wait for it.....she won’t tell me...But I have my theory....

• This morning I heard Joe Biden claimed that he released his tax returns and it proves he had nothing to do with Burisma or a Chinese connection. At that point I let out a laugh loud enough my wife (who was upstairs) said what's wrong.

Of course his tax returns won't show any wrongdoing. Who would report dirty money! Money laundering?

• This morning I heard Joe Biden claimed that he released his tax returns and it proves he had nothing to do with Burisma or a Chinese connection. At that point I let out a laugh loud enough my wife (who was upstairs) said what's wrong.

Of course his tax returns won't show any wrongdoing. Who would report dirty money! Money laundering?

he thinks WE are as dumb as him and his kid.....

• OK, this is why we can never believe ANY polls from here on in.....EVER....

And remember since we have the NSA....nothing is ever deleted...and the more we go the more I believe every key stroke on every electronic device goes directly through the NSA computers and then out to its real destination.....just saying....and I’m not suicidal...and as fast as all this happens they probably have a super duper Secret high speed connection it travels on...

why didn’t Al Capone think of that...

• You realize that a troll is anonymous, right?

Were you admitting your role here?

Education for the ignorant:

I am what they call "a Slingshot O.G."

I was first in Michigan to own a Slingshot. I was one of the first 20 in the U.S.

I was first in Michigan to get a second Slingshot, because I totalled my first one.

I have personally, fully modded 2 Slingshots.

I was on the Slingshot Forums before the Slingshot was out.

I was one of the first to join this forum on day one when a lot of us left The Dark Side.

I have more Slingshot related, helpful posts on this forum and TDS than you.

I have been to more SSITS than you.

I have met many people from this forum in person.

I have spent the night at many forum members houses and was honored to host one myself.

So, "troll" I am not. I do understand that you learned from your daddy(Trump) to call those that don't agree with you names. So I will continue to expect names from you. Just try to make them more fitting.:*

• I never paid much attention to politics...tonight they showed some maps red and blue areas...in PA the biggest population centers are all blue....they deliberately built section 8 housing units all over these Highly populated counties to keep them democratic...Major cities are in these counties....pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Altoona, Erie, Harrisburg....imagine that.....we need to get more republicans to move into these counties....

• now you know why the debate is going to have mute buttons.....if Trump says anything about the laptop, Hunter or everything else against joe he will be muted.....because they aren’t going to hard ball joe....If trumps tries to inject anything to help himself .....MUTE....I predict his microphone will be off more than it’s on...

• I’m reading about provincial ballots......just like the other mail in ballots it comes down to this.

https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingE…lBallots_guidance_1.0.pdf

someone is going to decide if my vote will be counted.....it seems the only chance you have to make sure your vote is counted is to use the voting machine....

it’s 2020....think about that.....our elections aren’t even safe yet....