Apologies for being a bit sidetracked and short with people while at SSITS

• So sorry to hear about your back/nerve problem. Plus bad luck with your trailer tire. Hope all goes well from here on out to your house. I'll be watching. We will be doing a good 8 hours up to northern Illinois tomorrow then load my sling for 15 hours back to CO :S

• One other thing.... I have had a few people ask me to take a ride in my SS. If I am done installing the big brakes and someone (for whatever crazy reason) wants to take a ride in my Slingshot just come by and ask. As soon as I can I will take you up the road and back. I will make a fairly safe run down the road and open it up a couple times for you. I will need to get a little way out of town so we don't make the locals to mad.... ;-) Nothing worse that a smoking and screaming back tire at 60 to 80 mph to get people a bit upset... ;-)

Just stop by and ask. I promise if I can, I will.

I know the feeling. I'm still waiting for my ride from last year

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I noticed yesterday that I was being called away by people while I am talking to others. I know everyone can tell that I don't mean to ignore anyone. And if I have that glazed look in my eye it's just because my mind is trying to process what everyone is discussing around me...

Just wanted to say that if I was short with anyone I am sorry. I will be around the fairground today after lunch. Im going to ride a little this morning...

Robert, it is a dinner table with a100 family members all talking at the same time and you want to hear it all! Chill out for a while my friend.... you deserve some well needed R&R !