• I didn't see that, but I have a family trip planned at the end of the month.

As nice as it would be to get in on that, I just can't swing it right now.

Thanks for pointing it out though :thumbup:

South Louisiana
    Slinghammer

• Add the DDM short shifter first.

• @Goats_Hogs if you would like you are welcome to drive my sling up in Maggie Valley if you would like to feel how the QA1 shocks differ from the stock shocks.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• @Goats_Hogs if you would like you are welcome to drive my sling up in Maggie Valley if you would like to feel how the QA1 shocks differ from the stock shocks.

You are the second person that has offered that to me today! While I am grateful, I'm not one to drive other's toys that way. To find out what they will do and how they react, I would need to push it much harder than I ever would something that I don't own (rentals are exempt!). I might take a ride with you though, feel it from the passenger seat, if that works out. FYI, the other offer was from a Blue SS too....

I'm still waiting to hear back from Bill Hahn. We spoke yesterday, and he was helpful. About to pull the trigger....

• You are the second person that has offered that to me today! While I am grateful, I'm not one to drive other's toys that way. To find out what they will do and how they react, I would need to push it much harder than I ever would something that I don't own (rentals are exempt!). I might take a ride with you though, feel it from the passenger seat, if that works out. FYI, the other offer was from a Blue SS too....
    I'm still waiting to hear back from Bill Hahn. We spoke yesterday, and he was helpful. About to pull the trigger....

@Goats_Hogs you are more than welcome for a ride along, keeping up with @rabtech while we are at Maggie. I might even slow down a little if you cannot take the pressure.

• @Goats_Hogs you are more than welcome for a ride along, keeping up with @rabtech while we are at Maggie

I can't keep up with Rab on the straights. I know that. But let me lead him on the Dragon, or Moonshine 28.... see if he can stay up! Thanks for the offer, this site and members are awesome! Looking forward to this so much!

• I've heard about your driving on the curves. We need to do a run together, Just saying. I've not had a sport bike stay with me when I play (in the curves), we may be brothers from another mother! If you are faster, cool. Teach me.... lol!

• I'm not sure I want to drive a supercharger or turbo. I'd just "Have to have it" then. Honest, I have a local friend that turbo'd his. Granted, anything above 80, he leaves me with authority. But up to about that speed, we are pretty even. Traction control can only do so much. I rarely run over 80, love getting there quick and love pushing the curves. With the miles I put on mine, I'll likely stay NA.

That's my story, I'm sticking to it!

To this day, I am amazed by the generosity of the members of this place. I've had at least 5 offer to let me drive their SS with the QA1's. This is not a forum.... this is a place for family to gather.....