In Loving Memory

• Lost my father Dec 22 2013.

He lives on in me with all that he taught me working with a wrench and handy jobs. I now pass his knowledge down to my son and daughter. I think of him everytime I don't call that plumber, mechanic, electrician and all of the above. He will live on forever through me and my kids. Time does help, but the wound never closes.

• Wow folks. Reading all of these posts just before heading to church. Guess I have a lot of praying to do for everyone today.
    God bless everyone.
    :)

Continue as well. Please and thank you..

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Its twisted in a way.... how just knowing that others have dealt with the pain of loss can be of great comfort.
    Mothers day quickly approaches, and next will be fathers day.. lets keep each other in prayer and thought for these two holidays upcoming... <3<3<3

@KayTwo, your father is a very handsome man... :)

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• lol..... well, im married.... your married..... that removes everybody except those who pose no threat... out of respect for our spouses... i say your father is a goodlooking man... :love:

• lol..... well, im married.... your married..... that removes everybody except those who pose no threat... out of respect for our spouses... i say your father is a goodlooking man... :love:

BAHAHAHAHA. I don't care about who's married to whom. I've got this great big round grape, big Jew nose, and a goofy face. I also know how much I resemble my old man. You say he's handsome, I'm taking it!! :00008172::00008172:

• Thank you. :D Since there's noooooo family resemblance, I'll take that as a compliment.

My dad was a Navy man also - he and your dad mighta served together. I'm bringin you a special surprise when I come in (Navy related) - your just gonna have to wonder until I get there :D

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it