Polaris huge slingshot promo Daytona bike week

• Goťta say I was blown away with the magnificent Slingshot display Polaris put on at Daytona! They had twelve slings giving demo rides all week. That line up was full all week, but come friday morning they booked every demo ride full till the end of the show ! What a great display! Us little Canadians at http://www.slingshotbodykits.com were really impressed so i thouhgt I,d post a few of their booth shots here for those who couldnt make it down.

• I was there the first weekend and very impressed with Polaris in general, all of their products we displayed very prominently but they really did seem to be pushing the Slingshot hard. This seems to coincide with the rumors that them dumping the Victory line (that was still a big part of the show) and going all-in on the Slingshot with an Automatic version, a stripped down version as well as a turbo version. We were talking to all of the different people while we were there, they didn't confirm anything other than they are really going to be promoting the hell out of them and they see what people are doing to them and taking note.

• @WOLF I got to meet Bob at SEMA and we talked a good bit about Kids Sling. Great guy.
    Shameless plug here, as he was interested in the top. Have to get in touch when they are ready.
    It's all about making contacts.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Goťta say I was blown away with the magnificent Slingshot display Polaris put on at Daytona! They had twelve slings giving demo rides all week. That line up was full all week, but come friday morning they booked every demo ride full till the end of the show ! What a great display! Us little Canadians at http://www.slingshotbodykits.com were really impressed so i thouhgt I,d post a few of their booth shots here for those who couldnt make it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app