Aluminum hose clamp kit for coolant hose kit from SlingshotOnly

• I've designed a Aluminum hose clamp kit for coolant hose kit from SlingshotOnly, the hoses have a larger diameter compared to the once from Slingmods . I purchased the hose clamp set from Slingmods and the hoses from SlingshotOnly, so whoops I have now a spare set which is no use to me.
    I know someone on our great Forum has a CNC milling machine, so if someone is interested I could send the drawings plus a Solid Model of the parts. All what I would like in exchange is one set (2 of each assembly) manufactured just plain ALU 6061T6 without plating.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• nice work. Do you use SolidWorks?

Funny, I'm in the process of sourcing a very similar part.

Would be interested in someone costing out similar part. Will need.... :/:rolleyes: ..... Hundreds.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• nice work. Do you use SolidWorks?

Funny, I'm in the process of sourcing a very similar part.

Would be interested in someone costing out similar part. Will need.... :/:rolleyes: ..... Hundreds.

Yes I use SolidWorks, I have also a local CNC shop who did and does work for me (company I work for) so if you would like just send me the info and I have it priced out.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I know someone that can make them for you ;)

I need to check on the clearance with the larger hose on the front of the engine, we had to 3D print a lot of those to get the fitment correct, otherwise it sticks up too high and hits the hood on the drivers side of the engine. I don't think we have the dimensions here for Slingshotonly hose kit, but if you shoot those over to me I can get pricing on those pieces to fit their kit also.

Also, the 2 piece design we made that looks like what are showing had a little detent on it to keep the 2 pieces from rotating on each other. It was something that we found was an issue when you started to tighten them down. The new design is a single piece and is easier to manufacture and does not have that problem.

Hope that helps,
    Dave

• Yes I use SolidWorks, I have also a local CNC shop who did and does work for me (company I work for) so if you would like just send me the info and I have it priced out.

@mytoy I may take you up on your offer. @Dave@DDMWorks has also been kind enough to possible help as well. As you know I'm finalizing the removable top and cost reduction has been a big part of it. I set a retail price goal and I'll be damned if I want get close to that mark. The price point will be a huge selling factor. What I'm looking for is basically an 11AN billet hose separator. I can source Earl's but at a very high cost ($8-10 each) and I require 4. I have source less expensive versions but have found the wall thickness to be less than I would like to see (clamping strength). Now a solid separator (not two pcs ) with two 22.5mm holes and 2 set screws would be perfect. Repurposing product can be problematic sometimes.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• I'm gonna to send you drawings in"PDF" format, if you need them in any kind of Solid Model let me know. Also feel to make any changes to decrease the costs.
    Thx.

Got it, thanks. I will 3D print up some prototypes and send them over to you to check fitment, just shoot another PM with your address.

@Ruptured Duck - Let me know if you have a final design of what you need drawn up also, I can get it quoted with these hose separators also.

• Got it, thanks. I will 3D print up some prototypes and send them over to you to check fitment, just shoot another PM with your address.
    @Ruptured Duck - Let me know if you have a final design of what you need drawn up also, I can get it quoted with these hose separators also.

Thanks Dave,
    Testing stuff now. I'll get some drawings together this weekend so that you can see what the cost might be.

(Slingshot Owners Group)