SLINGSHOTS IN THE ROCKIES,July12-16

• We are not doing a sit down supper.To much going on.There will be as always organized group tides.The event this year is really jumping.

We could always do a slingshotinfo.com dinner somewhere. Come one, come all.

Having never been there, I don't have suggestions for restaurants, good or bad.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• We could always do a slingshotinfo.com dinner somewhere. Come one, come all.
    Having never been there, I don't have suggestions for restaurants, good or bad.

I've only attended last years event, wife and I found several restaurants/lounges that were quite good and within walking distance of host hotel. I can't remember the name of this one in particular but it had a western theme with a large restaurant and huge outdoor patio. It would probably work ? Maybe someone from around the area can do some scouting and see if there is a place that can work and would host a large group of cool Sling Shot riders?

• I reached out to a local guy that lives in Avon...he says he knows @ivor because he has helped organize some of the church parking for the crews and what not. He is going to get back to me about places we can all go for a sit down dinner of sorts or just large party seating that can accommodate us.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• The reason I have not organized a group dinner is on the Wed night we and the vendors do a simple BBQ with a meet and greet so everone gets to know each other.Thurs for the first time is the Autocross which is all day then meet&greet at the vendor area. Fri is group rides Sat the hill climb after the raffle and prize presentations.
    I am also talking to the town council about maybe something on the Fri evening.
    I have for a reason not put together a group itinerary yet as always things are being negotiated.
    I have no objection to group dinners as we do one in the Smokies but the money has to be paid in advance .You then have to give an exact number and the full amount has to be paid to the establishment a week before.
    This event is jumping so an official group dinner would be at least a 100 persons and could possibly be 150.Ofcourse if you are 10-30 persons no problem.Another reason I had decided not to do a group dinner as folk want to ride.For the fist time ever at any event we have 2 days set aside for the Hill Climb and Autocross which most people signing up are very excited about and coming from all over for.I therefore need to plan in some extra rides whenever I can to accommodate folk who do not want to participate in the Autocross and Hill Climb.
    Therefore @Br4hm4 andSLLE Canada We at Slingshotroadsters have no objection to you guys organizing and being totally responsible for a sit down dinner.All I ask is do it on the Friday night.I will halt. Negotiations to do anything with the town.This will NOT be an official Slingshotroadsters event and all publicity monies, payments your responsibility.
    Once you confirm to me it's on I would put it in the itinerary as a dinner being organized by you guys.We will be doing the finalitinerary during the first week May so need your info by then.

• Personally, if plans are currently fluid, but you say something is in the works, @ivor, I am fine waiting for the announcement. I am going for the event, and all it entails.

Keep up the great work, and I'll see everyone there.

If something comes up where I need to purchase a meal in advance, I will ensure to stay tuned and will click the link when it is provided :)

• Ivor, hell of a fine job your doing bud . If youve got things in the works awesome, I'm not going to mess shit up. We are a pretty easy going bunch and I'm sure if there are some who want another opportunity to meet it can be incorporated and not to mess with your itinerary.
    Please keep up the fine job your doing, looking forward to having a drink or two with ya when we're at the Rockies event.
    Wyked hitch is in the mail and my pull behind trailer should be ready for pick up later this week
    Cheers till then.