Thank you Tripod

• OK, long story short,... my daughter, who is in college, is retarded. This came in on Friday, I've been busy so didn't notice. She thought it was a Christmas ornament and had it in her room. Thank you @Tripod, it's AWESOME, as many know, I'm the Sheriff where I live, and my guardian bell is Saint Michael, who protects law enforcement. My pics are crap so I pulled one off the web. I feel blessed. This past year has been hell. Now I have a little bit of Heaven. I can never thank you enough or repay you

• Badass...

And your daughter is the best! :00008172: Christmas ornament....

I shouldn't have said that, it's wrong, but..... She has a double major as a freshmen in computer science and computer engineering and on the deans list or higher. Not good with that stuff. She does calculus in her head. Momma jumped the fence with her, cause she didn't get her brains from me. Her lowest grade at this point is a 94. I'm proud of her, but her doesn't even work for it. Pisses me off!

• I shouldn't have said that, it's wrong, but..... She has a double major as a freshmen in computer science and computer engineering and on the deans list or higher. Not good with that stuff. She does calculus in her head. Momma jumped the fence with her, cause she didn't get her brains from me. Her lowest grade at this point is a 94. I'm proud of her, but her doesn't even work for it. Pisses me off!

No thanks necessary...glad I could help!!! I go where I feel I'm needed.......even if it's on the other side of the fence once in a while......... :00010317::00008356::00008356::00008172::00008172:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• :D:00008356::00008172: I finally have a place to send the college bill. AWESOME,.... more mods for me! :00008040:

Wait...What???......Umm, now that I think back I do remember.....I had my zipper UP!!!! See Ya...gotta go now...I think I hear my mommy calling me......... confused-squaredgrin-squared

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi