My adventure with the Honda S2000, Jenvey ITB's and Haltech!

• Everybody needs to know..... I love the big ol White hairless wookie like a brother! He is one of the OG Slingers..... Showed up to my Trackday, had the balls to admit he did not think much of track driving and still hung out, played with us, donated money to the Charity and was a Good sport!

That was over two years ago. So Like @Noel Hughes says, " There are the OG Slingers, and those are the Guys and Gals that I will always respect and go out of my way for". They pioneered the way for all the rest of the Mofo's who are coming on now. I hope that my lil project shows just another way to make this lil toy of ours that much more fun! Robert and I will always be picking on one another.... the day that stops, is when he or I are standing at the spot where we went out smiling and say those words, "What does not Kills me, Makes me Stronger!", Move on fellers, I'm just went one step further ahead of you!

• The powerband is very linear, that is how @Gp Customs puts it I believe.... and the nice thing I am learning to like about it, the traction control does it's job, the tire is not spinning and smoking looking for traction, it just is pushing me down the road and I'm not sure where the top end is?

• Everybody needs to know..... I love the big ol White hairless wookie like a brother! He is one of the OG Slingers..... Showed up to my Trackday, had the balls to admit he did not think much of track driving and still hung out, played with us, donated money to the Charity and was a Good sport!

That was over two years ago. So Like @Noel Hughes says, " There are the OG Slingers, and those are the Guys and Gals that I will always respect and go out of my way for". They pioneered the way for all the rest of the Mofo's who are coming on now. I hope that my lil project shows just another way to make this lil toy of ours that much more fun! Robert and I will always be picking on one another.... the day that stops, is when he or I are standing at the spot where we went out smiling and say those words, "What does not Kills me, Makes me Stronger!", Move on fellers, I'm just went one step further ahead of you!

Mark, don't sell yourself short. What you dreamt was a wild idea by itself. To put that dream into action ans complete it is a major success by itself. then to put out 300 hp is superior to what most people thought, As in other areas of life, it's not how much you have, it's how you use it. My bet on a dry day on a straight road, the big white Wookie may not walk away from you and he'll start to wonder why all that trash talk can't be supported in the real world. Great job bro

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Mark, you have a n/a 4 cylinder that puts down 300hp that sir is outstanding!!!! If you are just going by numbers alone I think it would be hard to beat Turbosling and his turbo LS3. Once you start chasing numbers it never stops, you are really not going a whole lot faster just spinning the tire harder. I think you will be very happy in real world testing and the sounds that beast puts out is amazing!! Be very happy brother you had the guts to do what nobody else has done and did it right!!! I am looking forward to seeing and hearing that beast in MV. congratulations on being one of a kind!!!!

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Great numbers @StickerDick. A good tune and your at 300+. Yep with the right Turbo combination...and another tune... 450hp easily.... that's if you want to go there :D

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Sorry it took me so long to reply.. I have been trying to catch up reading all the threads today.

I didn't go back and read all the post in between here and where I left off last time. But I did see some mentioning of the white Wookie and there can be only be one of those. I belive that would be me... I think its time to clarify some things for the newer people on the forum.... I don't think some members on here know how far back @StickerDick goes in the Slingshot world and how him and I know each other.

I think the first thing that needs to be said is how much @StickerDick loves his Slingshot and the Slingshot community. He always takes the time to make everyone smile. You could see that when you looked at his Nerf guns mounted to his Slingshot and all the fun graphics he creates. AND I have never seen him unhappy. He smiles and carries on like a real champion even when things don't go as planned. Thier could be no better example of his happy natured spirit than in his latest Honda creation. It takes a lot of true Slingshot love to do what Mark aka... @StickerDick has done. Most have no idea how frustrated he has been with his little GM power plant.... But,,, He has stuck with his Slingshot thru the good and the bad times. Instead of giving up on the Slingshot after going though two blown engines he came up with the idea of jamming a high revving Honda S2000 powertrain into the Slingshot frame. I really didn't think he would take on such a project. Wow... was I wrong...He not only did it, he did it with "style"....

I want to say to everyone here that I am very proud to be his friend. And I am genuinely impressed with his level of compassion for others and his level of skill he has shown in all his creations. I also know @StickerDick has actually created an evil beast in Honda clothing. I have looked at all the pictures he posted with a magnifying glass and I can't see anything that would indicate it being anything but perfection. And Im sure it will haul some serious donkey...

I guess it could be said that @StickerDick is an OG as they say and for that reason alone he is a pioneering slingshot owner that will always have street cred in my book. He has helped every person he comes in contact with. I have seen him up before daylight just to make sure everything is perfect for the others around him. And I have seen him donate time and money to some of the most deserving charities.

I know most people on the forum and in the Slingshot community know @StickerDick and myself. And they know I'm just messing with him and aggravating him like I would an older brother. But some newer members on here may not actually know that we are that close and think I'm being a butt head by taking jabs at the legend we call @StickerDick.... I would never do that to my brother from another mother.... I wouldn't even do that to anyone. in a mean spirited way. So no one should ever worry about my picking at him or anyone else. It's all done in the name of fun..... Another way to look at it is this way.... If you have me posting memes about you then you have my attention...

Truth be told I'm not worried about the Honda powered slingshot. WHY???? Because I will likely never put my SS beside it to see which one is fastest from 0 to 60 or 60 to whatever speed. BUT I may try to outrun him to the BBQ place. Honda engine or not, when it comes to good food I WILL be the first one there...

P.S. Wake me up when you get to 480hp and I will push some buttons on my dash and carry mine on up to 550 or so... Just as long as we are dyno sheet racing I know I will whip that Honda ass.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• well Said Rabby! We are Good Buddies, You are an OG Slinger for sure.... And I love you Man! In a manly way of course! No amount of jazzing me will ever change that! It's all part of the game Baby! :00000008::00000028::00007555::00007991:

Love amongst OG's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk