Snazzy's Drive Belt Adjustments explained

• There are some threads that discuss the Drive Belt adjustment, but no videos. I produce videos to help folks get a clear view of a subject with the idea of understanding what correct Drive Belt Adjustment looks like. I only explain the adjustments and am not encourage you to make the adjustments unless you have the proper Shop Manual and know how to do this. My main goal is to have you look at your belt and follow my tips for when you take your Sling in for the Recall of Swing Arm Replacement. The Drive Belt and all Adjustments will need to be readjusted. Take a look as Snazzy's Belt.

• Folks, as I explained in my video, I did not understand how to achieve the Belt Alignment. Since then I have discovered how to make the adjustment. Here is my follow up video that will explain how you make the adjustment. This was a well guarded secret, but now the world will see where you make the adjustment. Before you attempt this, have the proper tools, and go the the website shown in the video to get the shop manual info on all the perimeters. Be safe.

Now the secret is exposed

• Well hell!!! that looks pretty simple and makes total sense. Thanks @Samowens44 for posting this. :thumbup:

Yes jorgebri60 it is not hard. It just requires the correct tools, adjustment sequence with proper safety requirements for Jacking and chocking wheels. You have to plan this out and then execute. I will be producing a video soon that will show all the steps and take out the mystery. My torque wrench is on the way.

Here is the ordering info for a one Torque Wrench does it all.

• Folks, as I explained in my video, I did not understand how to achieve the Belt Alignment. Since then I have discovered how to make the adjustment. Here is my follow up video that will explain how you make the adjustment. This was a well guarded secret, but now the world will see where you make the adjustment. Before you attempt this, have the proper tools, and go the the website shown in the video to get the shop manual info on all the perimeters. Be safe.

Now the secret is exposed

• Here is the video that will show you how the Drive Belt Alignment Adjustment is changed. I show the tools and procedure need to change how the Drive belt rides on the Rear Pulley. Another video will be produced soon that will cover the Belt Tension Adjustment Procedure. They are both separate adjustments and do not affect each other.