Off Road Slingshot

• Was in Puerto Penasco, Mexico (Rocky Point) recently and ran into this guy. If you're not familiar with Rocky Point, it's a shrimping town on the Sea of Cortez that's an easy 3.5 hour drive from Phoenix, AZ. The terrain around the entire region is sand. Only half the roads are paved, the others are packed sand (if you're lucky).

This guy lives in Rocky Point and his wife is a big realtor down there. Hence the graphics on his SS. I think he got his wife to buy him a SS and write it off so he could drive around town advertising for her. There are literally signs every 1000 feet in the town that says "Batman says call Susie Flinn for your real estate needs".

The sling looks cleaner in the video than it does in person. I asked if he was running the stock shocks and he had no idea what I was asking.

• Don't care much for the decals, but I want some of those lights.

I'm kinda disappointed, though, I thought we were gonna see a new rig that might actually have the clearancement to handle some of the shenanigans that @V-SHOT engages in.

Trust me, that off-road crap (Intentional or otherwise) is not fun at all!!!!! I ruined a good pair of jeans due to my "adventure". :00008172:

• WTF. I started the video and almost had a damn Seizure!!! Those lights will get you noticed !!!! Amazon... I need a few strobe lights!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.