Another Aluminum Coolant Tank Option is here!

• The last batch we did sold out way quicker than we thought it would and so the current batch is much larger and took a little longer to produce, that batch has now shipped to us though, is on the way and right now tracking shows that they should be here on Feb 3rd. Once they arrive we will be getting them out the door as fast as we can :)

Hope that helps,
    Dave

• The last batch we did sold out way quicker than we thought it would and so the current batch is much larger and took a little longer to produce, that batch has now shipped to us though, is on the way and right now tracking shows that they should be here on Feb 3rd. Once they arrive we will be getting them out the door as fast as we can :)

Hope that helps,
    Dave

That's great, thank you!

I don't always mind bad news as long as there's good communication..."we don't know" has never really worked for me, when there's an answer out there to be had. Just have to ask the right people the right questions.

Glad these things are such a success for you guys!

• OUTSTANDING!

US Navy 1990-2015
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
    better than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We
    seek not your council nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds
    you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

--Samuel Adams

• Didn't have any problems installing my red tank awhile back, however just took out the SS yesterday and today and It is dripping under or around the bottom fitting. Just wondering if anyone else has had any leaking. I have a hose clamp on that hose tight. Tried repositioning the clamp with no luck. It is almost impossible to see under that. Ran my finger under it and there was coolant. I might try a mirror. Just wondering if that fitting had a good weld?

• Didn't have any problems installing my red tank awhile back, however just took out the SS yesterday and today and It is dripping under or around the bottom fitting. Just wondering if anyone else has had any leaking. I have a hose clamp on that hose tight. Tried repositioning the clamp with no luck. It is almost impossible to see under that. Ran my finger under it and there was coolant. I might try a mirror. Just wondering if that fitting had a good weld?

I drove mine today for a while, with no discernable loss of coolant per the sight glass. I will check underneath tomorrow and get back to you.

Stupid question...how close to the bottom of the tank did you get the hose clamp? if it's too low, you may not have a good seal.

• @Travis - I ran a white rag around underneath the coolant tank this morning, came up with a small amount of residue. Not enough for me to call it an active leak, more like I didn't clean it up from when I put it back together. I'm going to check it in a couple of days and see if there is any more residue since I cleaned it.

• I did have the clamp low so I put it up higher. I know it's in a good spot now and I don't think it's a bad hose. I have the clamp plenty tight. I will have to check it with a mirror when there is another opportunity to ride.
    I had more leaking after I moved the clamp so like I said I'll need to check with a mirror after riding it again.