Decisions Decisions.. OK N.C or N.Y for SS Riding

• I was at Maggie Valley this year and did not go to NY Adirondacks..
    Just purchased a Chevy SSR and they have a show 3 weeks before our SS show in Maggie and to far to travel to both shows.

I do like Maggie Valley for SS Rally but who went to both Rally's Maggie and Adirondacks and think riding SS
    in Adirondacks was still worth the trip compared to Maggie ????

• I was at Maggie Valley this year and did not go to NY Adirondacks..
    Just purchased a Chevy SSR and they have a show 3 weeks before our SS show in Maggie and to far to travel to both shows.

I do like Maggie Valley for SS Rally but who went to both Rally's Maggie and Adirondacks and think riding SS
    in Adirondacks was still worth the trip compared to Maggie ????

You're missing the obvious answer. Go to the show for the SSR, then stay there for the s/s event. That way you'll only have to travel once and take in both events. Next problem............

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited 2 times, last by funinthesun ().

• That is not helping me ..I thought if riding Adirondacks was anything close to Maggie I would try it out.

I have a sick aunt in Maggie valley I visit but if Adirondacks is really sort of boring I would skip the SSR
    Rally and just keep my rooms for SS rally for 2017.

I am sure there are some nice rides in NY but Maggie Valley sure is one beautiful motorcycle riding area!

• The only down side I heard about the NY rally was traffic.
    Other than that it is some beautiful riding

But Maggie is the Sturgis for Slingshots!

Tuff Call but as for me I want to see you SS finished

You are correct that through the Summer it's an extremely busy place.However the dates we held the show this year traffic was not a problem.It is just at the end of the season after Labor Day.We had great weather and great riding.We have the same week for 2017.

• I hope to have it done by Maggie Valley Time..I still want to cut off or down size the fin and still want to
    make some body work around the rear mufflers in rear.
    Want a full roof on it at some point.
    I was not going to do front end this year but some idea hit me and I started cutting.
    No going back now.
    All other changes I could make it stock in 4 hours not no more.LOL
    Any one want a started custom SS.LOL
    I always say when I am close to being done Polaris will come out with my SS I always wanted to see.
    Not !! But you never know>>>LOL