SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016 (Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016)

Date

SLINGSHOTS IN THE SMOKIES 2016

Tue, May 31st 2016 - Sun, Jun 5th 2016

Maggie Valley, NC, USA

Participants

19 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: May 30th 2016, 7:00 pm
  • The DW and I will head up Wednesday morning and stay that night and most of Thursday. Can't wait to meet everyone.

When your dreams at night disappoint you because your reality kicks their ass...you know you have figured out life.

• So, for ride number 21, it will be leaving the launch area in MV no later than 7am on Friday June 3rd and here is why,

OK... The zipline folks and I have talked, and if we hold up our end of the deal and get to the zipline company by 8:30am on the 3rd of June, ALL 31 of you guys that want to ride the ziplines will be able to go. I cannot stress how important it will be that we all get to the ride launch area before 7am, because we will be leaving right at 7am to try and be on time by 8:30am, it will take 4 hours for all of the folks to ride, ( I'm working on putting together a plan for those of you who are not ziplining to have something else to do) but if all goes to plan.... we will be at the Bush's Cafe at 1:30pm to 2:00pm to have our late lunch and then back to Maggie Valley to do the SSITS Family Style dinner that night.

So... @ninjasusi, me, @Shot ,@lrobbi , @BlackDeath , @Tango , @KZ1 , @Bill Martin , @SlungLow , @Mniron, @TheRock , @Pigmanfu , @DKF Texas , @spudinator , @toobad4u , @Funinthesun , @jwelter , @kenny_h ,@Shack , @Cameron Roberts , @Wolf and those folks that either don't have a handle on this forum or are our FB friends, there is no turning back now. This ride is on like Donkey Kong and it will be the most fun you can have with clothes on if I have anything to say about it! And I will promise you, my lil skinny behind will stay covered the entire time. Check in on my FB page "Three's da Life" or my FB Group page "Working Three's da Life" for updates, or PM me. I'll be sending you guys that are ziplining a release form on Friday to be signed and sent back to me ASAP.

I really want to Show Polaris that there is a reason to use the SlingShot as a purpose built machine to start an "Adventure of Your Lifetime Everyday You Ride!"

• I know some of you out there would love to travel across the country with Ivor and his fellow slingshot owners, but let's face it, not everyone can take 30 days off from work. The next best thing will be to make sure you're here for this awesome event in Maggie Valley. Last year's inaugural SSITS had over 100 slingshots. This year is going to have more than double that amount. The entire town and Police chief is behind this event. If you missed last year's get-together thinking that it wasn't going to be a fun time, I'm sure you've learned from that mistake. Why make the same mistake twice in your lifetime? Plan on being here and I'm sure you'll have the time of your life. This is one event that has to be witnessed first hand by everyone on three wheels. It's a tad over 3 weeks away, so if you haven't made your plans to be here yet, what are you waiting for? Sign up today or regret not showing up for another year.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I know some of you out there would love to travel across the country with Ivor and his fellow slingshot owners, but let's face it, not everyone can take 30 days off from work. The next best thing will be to make sure you're here for this awesome event in Maggie Valley. Last year's inaugural SSITS had over 100 slingshots. This year is going to have more than double that amount. The entire town and Police chief is behind this event. If you missed last year's get-together thinking that it wasn't going to be a fun time, I'm sure you've learned from that mistake. Why make the same mistake twice in your lifetime? Plan on being here and I'm sure you'll have the time of your life. This is one event that has to be witnessed first hand by everyone on three wheels. It's a tad over 3 weeks away, so if you haven't made your plans to be here yet, what are you waiting for? Sign up today or regret not showing up for another year.

Got the time, just don't have the money. Hey, somebody buy my river lot and I will be right there

• GROUP RIDES Jun1,2&3
    Our group rides are extremely full.
    There are only a few places left so if you haven't reserved here is what is available.
    Wed Jun 1 Ride001 leader Rabtech-3 places
    Wed Jun. 1 Ride 006 leader Smoky Mountain 5 places.
    Thurs Jun 2 Ride 009 leader Rabtech 3 places
    Fri Jun 3 Ride 022 leader Smoky Mountain 6 places
    To book any of the above you need to be registered.
    Email your choice to slingshotrides@gmail.com
    You will be emailed back confirmation.
    Rides will all start from our staging area Left parking lot Ghost Town Village.
    Full details will be published here Friday
    All details will be in goody bags as well at checkin.

• OK, We have had a few slings drop out of the ride for June 3rd, we are now down to "only" 24 Slingshots including me and @ninjasusi , but that is 45 actual drivers / passengers and there are 33 "zippers" paid and registered. I'd say that is a successful ride.

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and lets ALL remember to keep an watchful eye on the old calorie intake, don't want to miss out on the zipline because we get too close to that weight limit of 270lbs! I know from experience that it hurts to be grounded!

and I have some great items for the goodie bags for you guys, I just cannot wait till you all get up there. Make sure you stop by the Three's da Life Tent to get your bags and visit with the Three's da Life Crew! See you in 2 1/2 weeks, Right?