SS Luggagerack Storage Bag System

• I had to post about these bags, because they're awesome!! We went to our first ever Slingshot Rally (SSITA), and I was searching for a luggage system. I couldn't find anything that I wanted. The hard bag systems that are out there are attractive. I saw a few different kinds at the event. For me, I didn't want to ride around with the bags all the time, and certainly didn't want to do the same with the racks and frames associated with these. It's just not for me. Then I stumbled on these!! It was everything I wanted, clean, simple, ample storage, no drilling and no tools needed to use this system!! Gene & Jennifer Rodgers, of Rodgers Marine Upholstery in Bristol Tennessee designed and produce this system. It is a harness type system that slips over the roll hoops with high end "lined" Sunbrella Fabric, designed not to mar the finish. Also, with the heaviest strapping I've ever seen! Two strap and buckles mount to the 2 screws on each side above the storage compartment. The door closes and locks when in use, and then they hang below the door when not making them invisible. Slide the harness over the hoop, snap the buckles together, place the bag in the harness and snap the harness buckles, and you are on your way!! When I got to the hotel, I just unclip the 2 buckles attaching the system to the SS, and carry the bag and harness inside. The bags are heavy duty, and hold a ton. They come with rain covers that I will use regardless of weather each time, just to keep possible road dust off of them. Gene went out of his way to get my set to me in time for the event. I am so grateful!! I've talked to Jennifer and Gene, and they are wonderful people with a passion for what they do, as well as Slingshot enthusiasts. Jennifer is legendary in Eastern Tennessee with the boating crowd!! Wicked talented!! The website for the bags is under construction. The marine website Is available, but you're best just to call. 423-967-1821, or 423-878-3789. Here are some pics before we left. The right bag is a little lumpy on top, because I didn't have the shoulder strap under the bag as I did on the other side. We got many compliments on this system at the event!! Just wanted to share!! There are better pics of the system on page 2 in the for sale section here. Gene, Jennifer, perhaps you can post your pics here. Gene is bringing a few sets down to Daytona in October, so look him up!! Also, fueling up is a nonissue. No need to even move the bag, nothing in this system touches anything!!!
    Cost of this system is $399 + Free Shipping!!!!!! That gets you 2 bags, 2 harness', 2 rain covers, and 2 safety tethers!!!
    slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/23374/

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

Edited once, last by ConnMan ().

• Jimmy,
    Thanks for the kind words! We are trilled that you are pleased with the luggage system!! Here are some more pictures to show different angles. We are going to take a few sets to Daytona with us. We can be reached by either number posted in the thread. These are custom made so bare with us on getting them out.We stay very busy with boat!slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/23381/slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/23381/

• I hate to be the tacky one of the group, but how much do they run, and is there a weight limit for the bags?

I really like the setup you guys have designed here...

I got this from the original post...

Cost of this system is $399 + Free Shipping!!!!!! That gets you 2 bags, 2 harness', 2 rain covers, and 2 safety tethers!!!