NEW PRODUCT DROP THIS WEEK!

• Damn I need to post some dyno numbers and get people drooling over my machine too haha!

JonV might be MIA, but still made one hell of an amazing kit.

I will only post once I get Rabtech's dyno numbers, on a loaded dyno mouhahahah!!!

:) :)

Vi Engineered Turbo (V-Mount)
    Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    Assault Hub / Steering wheel
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    Cipher Race Seats and 4 point harness
    XO Luxury Verona 20x12 Toyo R888 315/35r20, 19x9.5 Toyo R888 265/35R19
    and more...

• Ask and yee shall receive! Your turn now!

My loaded number is 431hp and 444tq and that was on the loaded dyno setting that said a stock SS was 119hp. So I can feel comfortable adding 35hp to my 431 number so 466hp is what you shooting for @iNewton ..

So put your 17psi setting on your wastegate and hold that pedal to the floor till you hit the rev limiter. You should be right in that 450 to 470 area.... :):):)

• I have already been running at 18 psi but it cracked the plastic manifold and wouldn't get more than 10 psi.

Got a used one from a scrap yard and dropped it to 15 psi for now until I get an alum intake made and Haltech installed with the electronic boost controller along with it.

For now, curious to see if the stock ecu with bob's tune will be able to manage with using the Aeromotive fuel pump so that I can have a bit of fun before cold sets in.

Waiting on the harness for the Haltech, maybe I will not be patient enough to wait and install it lol

Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    and more...

• @Media@Alpha
    When are the wizards at Alpha going to release the updated variable exhaust. My current set up has lost all ability to quiet the sound. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to sneak out of the house at 5 in the morning. Neighbors are already commenting.

@Slingrazor We are waiting for the new batch from our vendors and it was shipped out over a month ago. We are very disappointed and angry that our customers are feeling the way you do. I apologize for this and once they come in, it will be TOP PRIORITY with all hands on deck! Again thank you for your patients.

• Would this help?

WERKSracing LE5 Slingshot Sheet Aluminum Intake Manifold, Performance Autowerks

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• @WraithSS

It would yes, nice find!!

Gonna look into the product, looks interesting for sure.

Wonder where they put the map sensor and vacuum hoses on this unit.

Forged LE9
    DDM Works Fuel Rail
    RRR Oil Catchcan
    UPLOK + UPGUARD
    DDM Works short shifter
    PRP Shifter Boot
    and more...

• Please tell me the Alpha unit will be cheaper, puhleaseeeee......

Oh, and sorry for dropping another vendor in your thread. :saint:

We work to be competitive in pricing as well as paying top dollar for material but sometimes it gets very costly when made state side. Our engineering and project managers are working on it and other projects so hopefully I can drop it soon. :D