Building up this thread.... hang in there and I'll have everything ready

• I still have two sets of high end speakers left. I am going to put them in the Wanted/For Sale section. I will ship them via Priority Mail to whomever buys them for a flat $15.00 shipping fee. And they will be offered as a set. So you will be buying the 5.25" and 4" speakers together for one price. And the Memphis set will be the same way.

They will NOT directly fit directly into the pods....... You will have to add a small shim to the 5.25" to space it out a little and the 4" speaker will fit after you cut the hole out bigger in the pod. Here are a few pictures of what the JL C2 speakers would look like if you install them.. They big speaker sticks up about 3/8". You really dont' notice it at all. And you will gain some serious sound.... I have never tried to power these speakers with a factory head unit. I would recommend an amp to make them really work well.

The Memphis speakers would be approximately the same process to install. Since they are the same dimensions of the JL speakers.

Here are the links directly to the listings.

NEW JL C2 SPEAKERS 5.25" and 4"

NEW MEMPHIS M SERIES SPEAKERS 5.25" and 4" (MC42 and MC52)

• I received that model amp yesterday and Alpine included a verification certificate. The spec was 75w @ 2 ohm minimum. Actual was 95w. That may explain it.

• All someone will need to do is install an amp under the driver's seat and extend the right and left speaker wires that are feeding the factory pods back to the amp. Then tap the battery for the power to the amp and then feed the speakers the amplified signal. Most amps don't even have to have a 12v trigger wire. They can sense the radio is on by sensing the signal on the speaker wire feefing it and turn on.

And I recommend the driver's seat because it will slide forward to adjust crossover points and the battery is on that side.

I want the SSV side speakers and the new rear speakers. Your saying just follow your directions above and they will work? I have the factory radio and speakers as well. Pictures will help. :D Thanks