New Top Idea for Polaris Slingshot

• Passengers can deploy this Compact, Portable Top in Seconds. It can be taken down in the same amount of time. It comes in all colors and designs. Very inexpensive and you can have several designs to change to.

Gail, came up with the Top Idea and we wanted to share with Polaris Slingshot Owners. This is an alternative to the traditional more expensive and determinant tops available on the market. Also the top is adjustable

to all angles of sun direction.

Sam & Gail

• @Samowens44 did you really park on a two lane road with double yellow lines to take a photo? That is some hardcore action right there. Great photo though. How does the top handle hi-way speeds?

We were parked for about 5 min at a construction site flagman. Just an example of how this highly compact, portable, quick to use top can be very useful for that passenger that is sensitive to the sun. She was very happy and did not mind the wait. Now we do not have the one shown yet, she had a beige top and I order her this top, not here yet. I feel it will handle up to 18 mph, like in stop and go traffic and red lights, construction zones. Daytona bike week this will be a real hit going down main street. The list goes on and on of the uses.

• I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• I think I foresee a high rate of material failure at the speeds I drive. And I don't even have a turbo. If that top belonged to @rabtech or @MACAWS, it would end up looking like the umbrella belonging to the dad from Mary Poppins after he gets fired.

• Dang it, LOVE IT! How soon until they are ready to ship and how much $$ ???

Glad you like the idea. It is only good at speeds up to 20 MPH. Slow moving traffic, Construction zones. Waiting on group rides to get ready. Just anytime your passenger wants comfort from the sun or rain. Be kind to that person next to you that just has to sit. Let's think of them. Here is the ordering information and it is only $18.99. They come from China and take a few weeks, order a couple for sure.

Sun Protection Daisy Compact Princess Women Rain Umbrella Folding Parasols | eBay