Steering tie rod rattle

• Steering rack is done, again. Seems they forgot to clear the codes when zeroing out the steering sensor. Rack not painted black as the original. Steering is tight again. No rattles in the right front tie rod.

Fixed and ready for SSITS to be happening...

Think the next time I got under hood work, gonna peel the steering boots back and pack the steering shafts. Hard to wear out greased support bushings`

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Glad to hear it was a simple fix after all the other grief!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Steering rack replacement. Mine is in stock waiting for me to have it changed.

@funinthesun Did you get your fine machine taken care of yet? About three to three and a half hours to complete. No money outta pocket. If not, I am a bit shocked that they haven't called to threaten you...

• I went to have the rack replaced and they couldn't find it or evidence that it was on an open repair order. One was ordered and will be in this week, but I'll be gone when when they're able to do it. I scheduled the install the week before SSITS, so I know when I turn left it does go left. Also had my ecu reflashed today for the EPAS issue and the engine reflash to address the rev hanging. We'll see if this helps as well. It's always a good thing to lift your foot off the throttle and NOT have it continue to accelerate for 2 to 3 seconds before slowing down. Especially trying to do the tail of the dragon. I hate to have to lift coming out of turn #214 just to slow down enough to enter turn #215

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I went to have the rack replaced and they couldn't find it or evidence that it was on an open repair order. One was ordered and will be in this week, but I'll be gone when

@funinthesun that explains why they did not call you to threaten loss of warranty. Glad to see you have a plan. You may not be leadin' the pack, but last place is a whole lot better than "DNF". Get it done!