Reminder to write Crystal! Being deployed sucks!

• @rabtech & @allison

Crystal received this awesome package & letter from Rab & his lovely wife today...

Here's Crystal's text regarding their kindness:

"Got this from Robert & Allison! Love it!!! If they note that the hand soap isn't in there it's because I left it at work so I can use it instead of the other soap we have! :) "

Thank you Brother & Sister!!!
    (I cropped bottom of pic so your address wouldn't show)

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Edited once, last by Tripod ().

• Last Friday, I ordered her a Bluetooth speaker because she wanted one (I also decided to get her a hard shell carrying case for it too because I thought she could use that; she tools around on a bicycle). It also acts as a speaker phone when linked to her cell phone. Splashproof too. The items were ordered from Amazon, purchased as a collaborative effort of me & my good friend @MACAWS (Mitch) - holy crap, that was fast!

Crystal text: "Both of these came today! Thank u dad & Mitch!!!"

She reports that it works great & she's tickled to death...

• I've been busy with family and then on the road to SSITS. Feeling guilty because I haven't written in awhile. Such a great surprise to get an e-mail from Crystal a little while ago!! It has already been answered.

• I've been busy with family and then on the road to SSITS. Feeling guilty because I haven't written in awhile. Such a great surprise to get an e-mail from Crystal a little while ago!! It has already been answered.

No worries Anita! Thank you for your continued communication with her. There's only so many hours in a day. I think Crystal has a 2nd full time job trying to keep up with communications from the forum members :thumbsup: !!! Keeping her busy is the best thing for her - will make her time in the sandbox go by much more quickly.

I humbly thank ALL of you, yet again, who write to Crystal and/or send her packages. You honestly have no idea how much it means to her (& to me)!!! She LIVES for her two mail days each week!

• @Tripod seeing your daughter saluting the flag and always having a smile on her face just puts a smile back on my face! She makes me feel proud so I can only imagine how she makes you feel. She's an incredible young lady and nothing short of inspiring. I am so thankful for her in particular and for all those serving along with her. Our nation is blessed to still have those who are willing to serve and protect the rest of us, especially with the world the way it is. Thanks to you for raising such an outstanding young lady as she is a direct result of your love and influence in her upbringing. Thanks doesn't begin to express the appreciation so many of us feel but I felt compelled to say something.

• @Tripod seeing your daughter saluting the flag and always having a smile on her face just puts a smile back on my face! She makes me feel proud so I can only imagine how she makes you feel. She's an incredible young lady and nothing short of inspiring. I am so thankful for her in particular and for all those serving along with her. Our nation is blessed to still have those who are willing to serve and protect the rest of us, especially with the world the way it is. Thanks to you for raising such an outstanding young lady as she is a direct result of your love and influence in her upbringing. Thanks doesn't begin to express the appreciation so many of us feel but I felt compelled to say something.

Thank you Brother! She does make me pop my buttons. She has always been upbeat, full of joy & always smiling or laughing. Just being around her will totally make your day. Humor was always a mainstay in my family growing up & I have tried to pass that along to my two daughters. Amanda is the same way. Get the two sisters together & watch out! Lol! They have been best friends all their lives.