THUNDER BEACH FALL 2016 (Wed, Oct 19th 2016, 8:17am - Sun, Oct 23rd 2016, 9:17am)

Date

THUNDER BEACH FALL 2016

Wed, Oct 19th 2016, 8:17 am - Sun, Oct 23rd 2016, 9:17 am

Panama City Beach, FL, USA

Participants

3 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Oct 19th 2016, 8:17 am
  • Got kicked out of Tootsies... checked in with the bouncer, showed i.d. and everything. Was waiting on Rab. He pulled up so I hopped the fence cuz there was people walking in blocking the entrance. Came back after we parked and the less than minimum wage douche bag bouncer wouldn't let me back in since I hopped the fence. We exchanged some words and i invited him to step behind the building to settle it. Probably not the best thing to do in front of a Panama City Beach Police officer. Oh well...no one had to bail me out so it's a good night. Even if they would of had to....I have my lawyer on speed dial and a pocket full of cash....I'll buy that club just to fire that dick out of spite. :D

• Got kicked out of Tootsies... checked in with the bouncer, showed i.d. and everything. Was waiting on Rab. He pulled up so I hopped the fence cuz there was people walking in blocking the entrance. Came back after we parked and the less than minimum wage douche bag bouncer wouldn't let me back in since I hopped the fence. We exchanged some words and i invited him to step behind the building to settle it. Probably not the best thing to do in front of a Panama City Beach Police officer. Oh well...no one had to bail me out so it's a good night. Even if they would of had to....I have my lawyer on speed dial and a pocket full of cash....I'll buy that club just to fire that dick out of spite. :D

It must have been that last rib that made you do it.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

See Kenny, you should have had shrimp with us! I would have kept you out of trouble!!