Exhaust fumes in cockpit

• I know this topic has been voiced but seeing what cures this issue the easiest ???

So I have Exhaust in cockpit when stopping the most...

If I could get this straightened out the sling would be my best ride.

I know I get headaches after hour or so .

So I have alpha turbo and welter dual exhaust but it no longer is dual and exits very low behind near rear wheel..

I also have the F4 plus 5 windshield...

I guess I wonder if the turbo exit exhaust could cause any of this ???

Anyone having these issues with fumes with close to my setup ???

the only other thing I have been thinking about is putting side exhaust to see if that fixes fume issue..

• This subject goes right along with the tall wind screen thread. The taller the wind screen the more back draft you will have. You have to have a way to dump air into the cockpit to cure this problem and not from the back.completely. Terry has tried everything but still is still running the tall windscreen. The wind wings do help at speed but not while running slow in traffic.

• This subject goes right along with the tall wind screen thread. The taller the wind screen the more back draft you will have. You have to have a way to dump air into the cockpit to cure this problem and not from the back.completely. Terry has tried everything but still is still running the tall windscreen. The wind wings do help at speed but not while running slow in traffic.

thank you...has he tried side exhaust to see if that cures issue ???

• I have the old Alpha side exhaust and do not get backdraft exhaust fumes in the cockpit. I do get exhaust sometimes at a stop if the wind is blowing from right to left, but you get more fumes from the cars around you so what are ya gonna do? Ride, that's what. Life is smelly!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I am running one of the first Duals installed in Maggie myself. Fourth or fifth that was installed the first year. I need to install the system onto Sling II. I am still running the internal cat by-pass on the stock muffler that I did on Sling II. Actually IMHO the sounding exhaust there.

• You say your having this problem "when stopped the most" - I find this interesting in the past others have seemed to have had this problem mostly due to back draft when moving - if your getting it sitting still I would not expect this with a rear exit exhaust. perhaps as someone else suggested you are dealing with an exhaust leak under your slingshot. If the problem was when moving I would have suggested wind wings to bring more air or perhaps the double bubble windshields like I run - - whatever you do I think the first thing you need to do is inspect so that you know for sure exactly what the source of the problem is - fix for leaks will be very different than if its a vacuum created by the windshield sucking the fumes back into the cab ares

JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies