Slingshots in the Smokies 2024

• That explains the other companies now making a couple different style deflectors. Yours might be worth something now.

Wasn't your set the first or one of the first ones?

Baker has been making 'Air Wings' for 25 years---for Gold Wings, Harleys, and more, I believe that mine were the first on a Slingshot. Bruce Baker himself installed them in his shop on my Slingshot. The picture on his web was my Slingshot. I love them and I will keep them for my next Slingshot if that day comes. Only have a 109,000+ miles of smiles and it's running like a top.

• We are planning another big blowout on either Fri or Sat nite on my creek. We are leaning toward Fri nite cause many pack up and head home on Saturday. There will be some good eats - of course fine Kentucky bourbon on hand and music. All are invited - we have plenty parking. Entertainment will be provided by Boomer explaining how to get down a mountain quickly !! Fun for all - looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new. Will have mechanics around to install new parts or make small repairs. We are the next best thing to the fairgrounds!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We are planning another big blowout on either Fri or Sat nite on my creek. We are leaning toward Fri nite cause many pack up and head home on Saturday. There will be some good eats - of course fine Kentucky bourbon on hand and music. All are invited - we have plenty parking. Entertainment will be provided by Boomer explaining how to get down a mountain quickly !! Fun for all - looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new. Will have mechanics around to install new parts or make small repairs. We are the next best thing to the fairgrounds!!

I am sorry , I don’t know what he is talking about.

Keep Three Wheels Down

Shoot! I might fly out just for that.

What is the best airport to fly into to get to Maggie Valley?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

going to miss another year. It sucks but yet it's ok. Absents makes the heart grow fonder. Stay safe my friend.

• yes sir, looked at a couple, even ready to buy, but someone jumped first and beat me to it. Seems like you need to know someone to buy a house down there

Houses here in western NC are going so fast they got a bid on em before anybody can get out to see em. The south is being invaded by New Yorkers and the like. I guess like you they want to move to the free states that don’t want to govern your every move. If ya move within a days ride away — I’ll come see ya - any further than that - send me a postcard :00008172:

• Houses here in western NC are going so fast they got a bid on em before anybody can get out to see em. The south is being invaded by New Yorkers and the like. I guess like you they want to move to the free states that don’t want to govern your every move. If ya move within a days ride away — I’ll come see ya - any further than that - send me a postcard :00008172:

I can feel the love:00008356:

• What happened with everyone? Checking some of the threads and a lot of the OG's are gone.

Lots have moved onto other toys - your lucky - all the cream rose to the top - and we are still here :00008172: Did you ever finish all the mods on your Sling or is it still a work in process ???