Security System

• YES! I also have a ring camera in my garage to be able to check on things and to make sure the door is shut - - fact is I have 7 ring cameras and a ring doorbell around the outside of my home - - I like being able to see whats going on outside without having to get my old ass up off the couch - at least with the cameras I can make sure its worth getting up before I actually do it - - - also all my cameras are on both AC and battery and my wifi has battery backup as well so the system keeps working for several hours even the power goes off - - - I think the ring camera system was one of the best security things ever made available - its affordable and they just work, you want to mess around my home just know you are going to be filmed <3

......I was forced to get home CCTVs security cameras on my house because one of my sons snuck a female in my house and tried to sneak out but got caught by ME........so i said ok it's time to monitor my house inside & out........and i made sure every camera sends clear pics to my cell once movement is spotted & its been great at catching someone in my driveway trying to break in my car .......my family says BIG BROTHER is watching, no I AM LOL

• ......I was forced to get home CCTVs security cameras on my house because one of my sons snuck a female in my house and tried to sneak out but got caught by ME........so i said ok it's time to monitor my house inside & out........and i made sure every camera sends clear pics to my cell once movement is spotted & its been great at catching someone in my driveway trying to break in my car .......my family says BIG BROTHER is watching, no I AM LOL

hehehe, yea my family thinks I have gone a bit overboard with the cameras, but they were cheep to add and the peace of mind they give is absolutely priceless. Plus I have fun playing with the technology - I only have one indoor camera that watches the dining room/living room area, but I only turn that one on when I'm out of town primarily to be able to check in on the dog. Back many years ago I had a wired system that saved everything to a VCR designed specifically for surveillance systems, but I much prefer the wireless nature of the Ring system and the fact that the video is saved offsite to the cloud - even if someone were to break in and steel the entire system their pictures would be saved and safe for use as evidence if needed plus the cameras sitting there in plane sight with their little lights serve as a great deterrent - I mean if you were wandering around looking for things to grab would you bother with the house that has obvious camera or would you go some other place?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• ......I was forced to get home CCTVs security cameras on my house because one of my sons snuck a female in my house and tried to sneak out but got caught by ME........so i said ok it's time to monitor my house inside & out........and i made sure every camera sends clear pics to my cell once movement is spotted & its been great at catching someone in my driveway trying to break in my car .......my family says BIG BROTHER is watching, no I AM LOL

So let me ask those who have Ring or other make system... So just got my first cell phone and the Ring 5 camera system and I have another higher end 4 camera system but I can not receive it on phone but goes to DVR drive...

.But we went on trip from NJ to Tenn few weeks ago and could only see my Ring system when checked into Hotel to use their WiFi....

I have Xfinity for Cell phone service and wonder if any way to see Ring system when driving in car across country ????

I also installed Waze's App and it did not work whole trip ...

So maybe I need to upgrade my service ..

And I said last week we were robbed twice in this house and just want little security..

• yea, you have to have a good solid cell service if you want to watch the ring cameras live over the cell phone, but it is something that should work,I check my ring cameras from out on the road with no problem 99% of the time unless I'm in a dead zone for cell service

• .....this is how good my system is , it even caught me trying to wipe snow off of my wifes car across the street from my house years ago.......I Crack up everytime I watch this

.....my inside cameras are only on entry points to my house, I want to see who's coming & going out from both angles....

......currently I'm using 2 systems...

https://www.cctvsecuritypros.c…4KqIBT--gZDRoCpjsQAvD_BwE

https://www.wyze.com/products/…3DMRgHF2coABoCkhUQAvD_BwE

• his was yesterday from my front left side cam -

• yea, you have to have a good solid cell service if you want to watch the ring cameras live over the cell phone, but it is something that should work,I check my ring cameras from out on the road with no problem 99% of the time unless I'm in a dead zone for cell service

I will go to Xfinity and ask them about my system and what I may need to do...

We do not travel other than once a year so do not want to waste money also for

something I do not need other than for a week..thank You

• Make sure the settings on the camera allow for those apps to be used by cellular, and not just wifi. I know on my iphone you can pick which apps you allow to use cellular. Thats likely the issue if it works fine on wifi and not cell service.